Bellazon

The Recent Purchase Thread

Qball

i still havent checked that one out :/ I really liked Chemtrails when i heard it on the radio a few months ago though

It feels a bit short. Not as in rushed or unfinished or anything, just short as in it's over before you know it. Definitely a good album though, probably his best for a while.

Primal Scream - - Beautiful Future (feat. QOTSA's Josh Homme + CSS's Lovefoxx) 4/5

CAnsei De Ser Sexy - Donkey 4/5

Wolf Parade (Another great Montreal indie Band!!!!!)- At Mounth Zoomer 4.3/5

One Day As A Lion (Zack De La Rocha (Rage against the machine) + Jon Thedore (ex-Mars Volta)new project) - EP 4/5

I just got Spiritualized's 'Songs In A & E' and the new Primal Scream album but I've been neglecting them a bit, just because I've been listening to Vampire Weekend so much. I've hardly stopped listening to it since I bought it, in fact. If I was to make a top 5 or 10 of the year it'd be pretty near the top of my list too.

Nine Inch Nails - The Slip (Limited CD-Version)

exept for the better sound quality, does it offer someting more than the official download release?thanks

A Bonus-DVD with 5 live at rehearsals videos (1,000,000, Letteng You, Discipline, Echoplex & Head Down)

I just got Spiritualized's 'Songs In A & E' and the new Primal Scream album but I've been neglecting them a bit, just because I've been listening to Vampire Weekend so much. I've hardly stopped listening to it since I bought it, in fact. If I was to make a top 5 or 10 of the year it'd be pretty near the top of my list too.

Spiritualized are really looked over. :/

• 2 weeks later...

They've always been one of those bands who are mostly loved by the critics, but they've had a few hit singles over the years and 'Ladies & Gentlemen...' (one of my favourite albums) was a pretty big one for them. So they're not well-known in the States? :(

They've always been one of those bands who are mostly loved by the critics, but they've had a few hit singles over the years and 'Ladies & Gentlemen...' (one of my favourite albums) was a pretty big one for them. So they're not well-known in the States? :(

no :( neither are the Verve, except for you know which song.

Yeah I think might :laugh:

The Verve album isn't bad, but it feels kind of rushed. It's almost like they recorded four or five Verve songs, and then somebody told them to hurry it up so Ashcroft just chucked some of his old solo stuff in there. Maybe it'll grow on me, I've only had it a few days. :/