Bellazon

new faces

marinalexi

Joe reg. the smaller agencies, you should keep an eye on Zodia Management, and in general small Russian boutique agencies, that place their models with big agencies in Russia etc.

I would like to introduce some fresh models here by today -

SIMA B @ Andy Fiord Models & Why Not Milan

http://www.allaboutmodels.tv/sima-bazhanova/

post-33620-1307972788_thumb.jpg post-33620-1307972781_thumb.jpg

KATE S @ Elite Toronto

http://www.allaboutmodels.tv/kate-s-elite-model-management/

post-33620-1307972836_thumb.jpg post-33620-1307972841_thumb.jpg

MEGAN @ Zodiac & IMG

http://www.allaboutmodels.tv/megan-kennedy...iac-management/

post-33620-1307972897_thumb.jpg post-33620-1307972903_thumb.jpg

ADRIANA @ Exit & uno

http://www.allaboutmodels.tv/adriana-mocko...ova-uno-models/

post-33620-1307972945_thumb.jpg post-33620-1307972951_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow, this thread needs a bump. J/K. :laugh:

There's so many new faces out there, plus this thread needs some attention.

(If the models I post have a topic I will text link there names.)

Slovak Beauty's.

First off there's Lenka T. @ Elite Bratislava.

She's been modeling since early 2010 and has already got an amazing portfolio behind her.

She's placed in Paris with Angels and Demons and will be in France for Paris FW on the 27th of September. :wub:

01_40.jpg

Next is Petra O. @ NewFace MNG

After being on Models.Com as a New Face to watch, she has been placed with Women in Milan & UNO Models in Barcelona. :wub:

And at just 15 this girl is alreadly 179cm ( 5'10.5 ) No doubt next year she'll hit the runways. :D

post-43321-0-1446424088-52235_thumb.jpg

(If the models I post have a topic I will text link there names. So click on there names to view there topic.)

Rebeka @ Art Models

post-43321-0-1446424088-91521_thumb.jpg

Rebeca comes from Hungary and she's a discovery of Art Models. She's 170cm tall and has measurements of 84-60-89.

Rebeca is now 15 years old and ready to explore the world.

She's placed with 2PM Management in Denmark, Dominique Models in Belgium, Modelwerk in Germany, Next Company in Austria and UNO Models in Spain.

You should make sure to keep an eye on Rebeca's development. She's already done editorial work for Vogue & Marie Claire.

(If the models I post have a topic I will text link there names. So click on there names to view there topic.)

First off we have Melody F. @ Zodiac Mother Managment. :wub:

post-43321-0-1446424091-27702_thumb.png

She's an intresting new face, and is of Taiwanese and American heritage. With perfect measurements for Runway.

Height: 179cm / 5'10.5

Bust: 86 cm / 34"

Waist: 63 cm / 25"

Hips: 88 cm / 35"

She's from Florida and is definately one to watch.

Another new face from Zodiac Mother Management is Megan K.

post-43321-0-1446424091-28661_thumb.jpg

She's alreadly signed to IMG Worldwide. So prepare to see more of this young Floridian. :blush:

• 3 months later...
Slovak Beauty's.

First off there's Lenka T. @ Elite Bratislava.

She's been modeling since early 2010 and has already got an amazing portfolio behind her.

She's placed in Paris with Angels and Demons and will be in France for Paris FW on the 27th of September. :wub:

01_40.jpg

Lenka got a new hairstyle and her picture was recently featured on Vogue website. :blush:

post-43321-0-1446424091-77699_thumb.jpg

Whow, she looks gorgeous!! Does she have a thread here Danni?

Not yet. :flower: I was going to make it soon, unless. Do you want to make it? :blush: I really do not mind! :heart:

If so.. Here is her info. :flower:

Lenka Tekeljakova

Mother Agency: Elite Model Management - Slovakia

Agencies Worldwide: Next Company, Angels & Demons, Munich Models.

Her new hair colour really brings out her eyes. :wub:

post-43321-0-1446424092-62523_thumb.jpg

Unique Russian beauty who has this Karlie Kloss vibe. :wub:

Alexa G

mg3994.jpg

img6639e.jpg

Russian newcomer Alexa Goldina comes correct – with a perfect runway walk through to a fragile (and sometimes ferocious!) beauty that illuminates her shots. And while we see a little bit of a baby Karlie Kloss resemblance, Alexa is in a class of her own. Blessed with a sunny personality and a huge desire to be the best she can as a model, all in all this girl is the killer combination. Just the first of some very impressive beauties we will be introducing from agency Direct Scouting Center, Miss Goldina is gold – solid gold!

- models.com

6 foot tall American beauty who walked for Guess by Marciano! :o Kendra A.

Polaroids

post-43321-0-1446424093-7924_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446424093-8087_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446424093-82695_thumb.jpg

Age? 15

Where did you grow up? Kalispell, Montana

Was it very fashionable? Definitely not. If you asked 20 people who Anna Wintour is, my bet would be one of the 20 may know.

Did you grow up reading magazines? Yes.

Were you tall? I have always been the "tall girl."

How were you discovered? My family and I were on vacation on the Oregon coast and a modeling scout happened to drive by and see me. The scout made her husband turn the car around so she could come talk to my mom. The rest is history.

What has been your dream campaign? Either Mui Mui or Versace.

Whose runway have you always wanted to walk? The Victoria's Secret show. I have always wanted to be an "Angel."

Have you accomplished these goals? Not yet as I just started, but I have big plans.

Whose look are you obsessed with right now? My friend Marihenny Rivera Passible. She is a new face on the runways this year and is such an amazing person.

What is your favorite city? My hometown; I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

For vacation? Los Angeles.

For work? New York.

What is your favorite food? Hands down, spaghetti.

Tell us about your first shoot? I was 13 when I did my first test shoot. The photographer said it looked like I had been doing this my whole life. Looking back I think I was just too young to realize it was a big deal.

How do you prepare to walk? I've only walked in one show, which was for Guess by Marciano line. The show was on my 14th birthday. I had a blast!

Whow, she looks gorgeous!! Does she have a thread here Danni?

Not yet. :flower: I was going to make it soon, unless. Do you want to make it? :blush: I really do not mind! :heart:

If so.. Here is her info. :flower:

Lenka Tekeljakova

Mother Agency: Elite Model Management - Slovakia

Agencies Worldwide: Next Company, Angels & Demons, Munich Models.

Her new hair colour really brings out her eyes. :wub:

post-3761-0-1446424094-26577_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, she looks much better with this dark hair :wub: and I´d love you to make a thread for her :hug: