Bellazon

new faces

marinalexi

Valeriya-Kazakova-550x668.jpg

Valeriya Kazakova @ Noah Models (Russia)

We have looked long time for the right words, that could describe Valeriya Kazakova. And we were successful with it. Valeria has in our eyes this certain touch of cuteness in her look. It’s seriously eye-catching and promising. In addition Valeria has a silhouette of 5′10 (177cm 79-58-88).

Valeriya-Kazakova-1-550x668.jpg Valeriya-Kazakova-2-550x668.jpg

Well, the young beauty comes from Russia and she’s a discovery of Noah Models. Valeria did already her first experiences in Asia for magazines, such as L’Official. She’s on her best way to build an international modeling career in the main cities. Be ready to have seen her adorable news shoots from Dmitriy Chinovnikov.

We would also like to tell you a little more about Dmitriy Chinovnikov. He’s a Russian fashion photographer, who is based in St. Petersburg. Dmitriy has in the eyes of All about Models a great talent and he’s definitely doing strong images of the models, that he’s working with. Check out Dmitriy’s photographs! (www.flickr.com/photos/dmitriy_chinovnikov)

Valeriya-Kazakova-3-550x668.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

She's so gorgeous :o :wub:

Anna-Image-Discovery-550x792.jpg DSC_1612-550x792.jpg

Anna Mihailina @ Image Discovery (Ukraine)

It’s time to continue with Anna on All about Models. She’s certainly fresh in the business (she was discovered some days ago in the Ukraine), and she has in our eyes a striking and eye-catching look, that you can’t discover often. Anna has definitely beautiful long hair and potential to do modeling. She reminds us a little of Valeria Sokolova. Well, Anna is one other brilliant discovery by Image Discovery. She has a silhouette of 5′9.5 (176cm). Make sure to check Anna’s single polaroids. Isn’t she promising … ? She is it and she as well ready to start an international modeling career. Be ready for more of Anna.

Anna-Image-Discovery-2-550x792.jpg Anna-Image-Discovery-6-550x792.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

She's so pretty and natural

Janies-Place-Models-2-550x733.jpg Janies-Place-Models-3-550x733.jpg Janies-Place-Models-04-550x733.jpg Janies-Place-Models-5-550x763.jpg Janies-Place-Models-6-550x733.jpg Janies @ Place Models

We would like to tell you a little more about Janies. She’s one of the last additions from Place Models in Hamburg. (The German agency is very diligent with their choices). We don’t doubt that Janies has a great look and potential to do the modeling. She has a strong face and a beautiful profile in the eyes of All about Models. (You can see it in the pictures above and below). Well, Janies is half German and half Greek. She’s on her best way to build a promising future. She’s tall (174cm), has great measurements (85-60-89) and she’s having definitely what it needs. You probably discover this “x” factor in her. Be ready for more of Janies !

Janies-Place-Models-550x733.jpgJanies-Place-Models-1-550x733.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

Oh my god. She's so gorgeous ...

Olga5-550x824.jpg Olga-Kopie-2-550x784.jpg

Olga Zhukova @ Noah Models (Russia)

You should know a little more about Olga. She’s from Russia, is still 14 years old and she’s definitely a promising beauty. Olga has in the eyes of All about Models a real potential to build an international modeling career. She has a magical look. And you are able to discover this certain touch of cuteness in her.

Olga-from-Noah-Models-550x733.jpg . Olga-from-Noah-Models-1-550x733.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-2-550x733.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-3-550x733.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-4-550x733.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-5-550x733.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-6-550x733.jpg

Well, Olga is at the moment signed with Noah Models in Russia, but there are probably more modeling agencies in the coming for her. Olga has what it takes to become a model. She’s right now 5′8 tall and she has measurements of 77-57-83. It’s is just a question of the time when we will be able to admire Olga in the world.

Olga-from-Noah-Models-10-550x824.jpg Olga-from-Noah-Models-12-550x824.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

Love Ilvie !!!!

Sasha1-550x742.jpg Sasha-Zolotavina-a.jpg Sasha-Zolotavina-b1.jpg

Sasha Zolotavina @ Stardom Model Management (Russia), Women Management (Milan)

We have discovered one girl (Sasha Zolotavina) through our social community in All about Models. She’s a member there, is eye-catching in her pictures and makes a kind impression. That’s why we thought to write a piece about her in All about Models.

Well, Sasha comes from Krasnadarsk in Russia. She’s currently working with Stardom Model Management in Moscow and Women Management in Milan. Sasha is 20 years old, 176cm tall and she has measurements of 82-58-86. In the eyes of All about Models has Sasha what it takes to work internationally. She has the right look, and great skills in front of the camera. You should be ready to see more about Sasha. She’s just on her search for an agency in New York & Paris. If you want to get in touch with her, you should join our social network. (Sasha in AAM’s social network) You can leave your comments here

Sasha-Zolotavina-c-550x366.jpg. Sasha-Zolotavina-d.jpg Sasha-Zolotavina-f.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

Olga-ImageDiscovery-550x821.jpg Olga-Image-Discovery-a-550x785.jpg Olga-Image-Discovery-b1-550x785.jpg

Olga Myod @ Image Discovery (Ukraine) Please contact [email protected] for any questions

There are many models and new faces. It is to describe with “sand on the sea”. But well, you should be unique to go far in the business and you should have, what no one else has.

We think that Olga has these factors, that we named above. She’s unique and proming. She comes from the Ukraine and she’s freshly signed with Image Discovery in the Ukraine. Olga has in our eyes this certain touch of cuteness in her look, and you are able to discover this “x” factor in her. Olga is still very young and has enough time to build a future in the business. She’s now 5′8 tall or 172cm and she has measurements of 78-58-87. You should make sure to keep an eye on her future. Agcnies from all over the world are getting crazy about the young beauty. Olga’s first trip is already planned …

Olga-ImageDiscovery5-550x785.jpg Olga-ImageDiscovery7-550x785.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

Lotte3-550x761.jpg 797.jpg 8102.jpg 995.jpg 102.jpg Juliana Rossa @ Civiles Models (Argentina), City Models (Paris), Fashion (Milan), Wilhelmina Models (New York) Juliana has everything, that a model should have. From her silhouette of 5′10 (178m. 77-60-88), her presence in front of the camera, up to her strong face. Well, Juliana comes from Argentina and was discovered by Civiles Models in Buenos Aires. She has behind her strong managements, which represent her around the world, like City Models in Paris, Fashion Models in Milan and Wilhelmina Models in New York. 1411-550x371.jpg . Juliana collected her first experiences during the Paris fashion week, in shows like, Lie Sang Bong, Limi Feu etc. Make sure to keep your eyes opened for Juliana. . 1611.jpg 1712.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

Jesus, that Olga looks like 12-year old girl. 78-58-87?? Are you kidding me? She´s beautiful for sure, but damn TOO young. Too tiny, too childish, she should be running along with her friends and study, not be wooted by some old perverts :/

Ilva is one amazing redhead! She is really gonna go far :heart:

You guys need to rememeber that these are new faces. The young ones wont be modeling for a few years, they are in development only.

Youareprincess, I hate to complain because I love this thread so much, but alot of the pictures are way to big to be posted like you are. Can you post thumbnails of the bigger pics, please? :hug:

I hate to say this but 9/10 of these girls I just can't wrap my head around. Maybe I'm not a high fashion connoisseur but I don't get the appeal of the girls who look strange or odd. I adore Gemma Ward, but even now I still have trouble considering her truly beautiful. These girls may be unique and strange looking, but perhaps that's why so much of fashion is losing itself in translation to the average person on the street. 10+ years ago you had 'normal' people taking somewhat of an interest in fashion, be it high or commercial now... :idk:

I guess to each their own, but I just don't get the appeal of looking at 12-16 year old girls in bikini's or lingerie. You know as an adult if you were found going to the beach to look at skimpily clad underage girls in bikini's you'd get in trouble, and yet here we are on a fashion forum and in the name of fashion we're doing exactly that.

Whatever happened to the beautiful girls that we could all idolize and wish we could be more like. That tangible goddess that while we might not ever quite reach their heights of beauty they were still within reach? Now you have a bunch of girls who 'Time' aptly named the rise of the Alien Model. When Gemma Ward starts to look normal compared to the up and coming crop of new models there are problems. I truly wish we could go back to healthy body types, where girls didn't feel the need to crash diet and guys looked like guys. A little bit of androgyny is fine but I still want to know what I am looking at :|