Bellazon

new faces

marinalexi

Am i the only one that thinks these girls are actually really ugly? i mean ..they are soo damn odd loooking, what happened to obvious..beautiful girls, the new look seems to be all these weird fashion girls. not a fan.

No you are not the only one! Ugly & freaky skinny!

Some of them (3 or 4) are ok, like "i am not a model ok"

and I really hate the fact that this thread is looking like more a "pro-ana" thread :ninja:

they look sick! And all the same!

laura%20(3).jpgpost-1004-0-1446423870-15273_thumb.jpg

laura%20(2).jpglaura%20(4).jpg

Laura Baldwin @ Mode Models (Canada)

allaboutmodels.blogspot.com

Wtf is wrong with her face?

She HONESTLY looks like someone with mild case of down down's syndrome. Now I'm not making fun of her, I have two cousins that have it, and I find them beautiful, bright and wonderful people, however this is what it takes to be a model these days? o.O

Oh sign me up. I got this!!

I think they are lovely :wub2:

I am super excited to see Laura and Ana Catharina on the runway :D

And these 2 are the ones I like the least :ninja: there's something dull about Laura's eyes and with Anba Catharina, I'm not a fan of "almost bald" models...

Sofia reminds me of Tanya Dziahileva, anyone agrees?

Am i the only one that thinks these girls are actually really ugly? i mean ..they are soo damn odd loooking, what happened to obvious..beautiful girls, the new look seems to be all these weird fashion girls. not a fan.

No you are not the only one! Ugly & freaky skinny!

Some of them (3 or 4) are ok, like "i am not a model ok"

and I really hate the fact that this thread is looking like more a "pro-ana" thread :ninja:

they look sick! And all the same!

Anyway do you ever heard of HF ? Oh my it's HIgh Fashion. No, you probably don't know what HIgh Fashion means. Well, I'll explain you. It means runway shows + huge editorials in well known magazines. And this kind of models is HF ...But well, if you call them ugly then it's your opinion and I'm glad you aren't someone important in fashion who makes decidesions about Models. If you would be *someone in fashion we would only see in the future curvly - commercial and ugly models ...Lol That's a joke. But go on in your love with Commercial faces like Heidi Klum etc :laugh:

^ geez calm the hell down.

we are all intitaled to our own opinions. and i do know what "high fashion" means thankyou very much, and i like many high fashion models: Chanel Iman, Ali Michael, Cintia Dicker,Isabeli Fontana, Skye Stracke.. i just dont like any of the girls posted because in my view they are not attractive. thats just my opinion, im not trying to change any body else's.

yap,

I can understand being offended because you feel people you like are being insulted :hug: . But the reality is that these aren't just coincidentally spiteful people saying this. Their reactions are only a summary of the majority of general society and the average public opinion about many high fashion models :/ . And I'm a huge hf fan mind you. A lot of them themselves testify to being called ugly and and being talked about even by their own classmates growing up, but this brand of fashion has givn them an outlet where their type of looks are appreciated and that's good for them :) .

But by and large, its something that fashion fans appreciate moreso than the general public. The reason being that the industry is such a self sufficient entity that they have the flexibility to impose trends at will independent of public demand if that makes sense. In other words, the fashion industry does what it WANTS to do rather than what they think will be the most popular. So on one hand, its great to appreciate "edgier" models. But on the other hand, the fashion industry is like its own world, but that doesn't mean it can change the world :) .

Also, commercial modeling is not a second tier avenue :flower: . Commercial models have more appeal to the general public because more women relate to them, more women want to look like them and more men want to be with them :ninja: . As a result creating a whole new world of opportunities that most high fashion models will never have (especially for when their career is over and it doesn't last long :/ ).

But both sides are still great :flower: .