Bellazon

Lefty or Righty?

Qball

Are you a lefty or a righty?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a lefty or a righty?

• lefty
    • righty
    • ambidextrous (I can write with my both hands)

good... once we find all the lefties, we can gather them up and burn them at the stake... :shifty: :ninja:

IT'S POSSESSION BY THE DEVIL I TELL YOU!!! :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yesss... We, lefties, are evil... :evil:

Guest quasicartes

Most people who are left-handed, will gradually be right-handed.

Because most things are made for righties only.

For example, the buttons on your shirt and your fly, it's designed for righties.

Most people who are left-handed, will gradually be right-handed.

Because most things are made for righties only.

For example, the buttons on your shirt and your fly, it's designed for righties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think lefties are more "flexible" than righties b/c they always have to adjust all the time to a right hand world.

about the buttons tho...my button down shirt has buttons on the left side (when the shirt is on me) but my yankee jersey (which is a young boy's jersey) has the buttons on the right side .... is this normal? like are guys' buttons on one side and women's buttons on the other side? or is this just a sports jersey thing?

about the buttons tho...my button down shirt has buttons on the left side (when the shirt is on me) but my yankee jersey (which is a young boy's jersey) has the buttons on the right side .... is this normal? like are guys' buttons on one side and women's buttons on the other side? or is this just a sports jersey thing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it's a gender thing, i remember having a talk like that with one of my ex's. all my shirst have buttons on the right side. all of her's were on the left. strange isn't it?

Guest quasicartes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it's a gender thing, i remember having a talk like that with one of my ex's. all my shirst have buttons on the right side. all of her's were on the left. strange isn't it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The majority of man (all humans, reagrdless male or female) are right-handed, therefore all buttons on men's shirt is on the right. Women's buttons are on the left, so that it is easier for men to undress them. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if men's fly is on the right, and women's fly is on the left.