Bellazon

Hour Glass Figures

Joe > Average

Oh dear Jessica Rabbit. The center of half of my childhood fantasies.

Tinker Bell had the other hlaf.

First time I saw Peter Pan when I was five... I think I got my bitch fetish from her... She was the super posessive crazy psycho bitch that got so jealous of Wendy she got the lost boys to shoot her down with arrows... Dig those white puffy spike heels into my chest baby.

... and the BEST PART... in the original 1953 movie... SHE DIDN'T TALK!

th_ChrissyTinkerBell.gif th_Tinker-bell.jpg th_TinkerBell11090207045658gif.jpg th_TinkerBell_by_hop2popjpeg.jpg th_TinkerToes.jpg th_Traditions-TinkerBell2.jpg th_Valentine-Tinkerbell-hearts.jpg th_tinker_bell.jpg th_tinkerbell.jpg

Oh dear Jessica Rabbit. The center of half of my childhood fantasies.

Tinker Bell had the other hlaf.

First time I saw Peter Pan when I was five... I think I got my bitch fetish from her... She was the super posessive crazy psycho bitch that got so jealous of Wendy she got the lost boys to shoot her down with arrows... Dig those white puffy spike heels into my chest baby.

... and the BEST PART... in the original 1953 movie... SHE DIDN'T TALK!

th_ChrissyTinkerBell.gif th_Tinker-bell.jpg th_TinkerBell11090207045658gif.jpg th_TinkerBell_by_hop2popjpeg.jpg th_TinkerToes.jpg th_Traditions-TinkerBell2.jpg th_Valentine-Tinkerbell-hearts.jpg th_tinker_bell.jpg th_tinkerbell.jpg

your revelation regarding Tink explains ALOT, Boku :hehe:

'best of all she didnt TALK!!!?!?!?!' :beating: :persuazn: :rofl: :rofl: