Bellazon

Girls' Generation
Thumbnail

Hime

I'm excited the video, also. :drool:

SNSD’s Album Release Date Postponed to June 29th

SNSD's second mini album "소원을 말해봐(Genie)" was postponed to June 29.

SM Entertainment said "We used military icons on album cover, however it was interpreted and understood in a way we didn't expected. So we are planning to delete the part and put an icon of Korean supersonic jet T-50."

Therefore, album release date was postponed from 25th to 29th. Also MP3 release date was changed. Only "Etude" will be released on 25th and the rest are going to be released on 29th at various online stores.

Meanwhile, SNSD will begin promoting 소원을 말해봐(Genie) from KBS MusicBank on 26th.

Source

‘9 Girls 9 Colours’ - Tiffany's Q&A

3093f5z.jpg

SNSD made their comeback in the music industry through the song ‘Gee’, which caused a storm. SNSD is coming back with a new mini album with the track ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ on the 29th. On the 22nd, ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ was released online and on mobile awards. This song is already starting to draw in music fans’ interest. With the new record, SNSD’s Taeyeon, Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Jessica had a relay interview. The next is Tiffany’s questions and answers.

-If you were to personally introduce your new song ‘Tell Me Your Wish’.

▶ It’s an album where we are able to come back with another new side of us ^^. This album truly has songs that I’ve been cherishing, so I’m very happy. The title song ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ makes me feel like I’m actually telling my wish. Hehe.

-In ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ what is a dance part we should focus on?

▶ In this song, there are a lot of faithful lyrics. I remember there is a dance part where we shake our hands as if we are doing aerobics. ^^

-The new album released pictures of the “marine look”, which is a hot topic. ‘Changed into maturity’ was the special meaning behind the picture.

▶ It means that SNSD went from being simple and cute to wanting to become polished?

-These days, people are saying SNSD got sexier. Do you think that you are sexy and what are your thoughts on this evaluation?

▶ I think the sexiness came from simply being natural. Rather than feeling sexy, I would say more mature?^^

-Your last mini album title track ‘Gee’ did phenomenally well. Following this, do you feel any kind of burden with this new album?

▶ There is some burden, but ‘Gee’ has its own ‘Gee’ charm and ‘Tell Me Your Wish’ has its own different charm. So truthfully, I am confident^^!

-This year, it seems like you guys are running to become the best singers. Related to this part, what is a goal you want to achieve?

▶ Even after 10 years, when I think of 2009, I want to make sure I think of SNSD!

-2NE1, 4minute are new girl groups and your juniors, and Kara and Brown Eyed Girls are also making a comeback during the summer. This summer could possibly be called the ‘Battle of the Girl Groups’. During this period, what do you think is SNSD’s strongest point?

▶ I have confidence in our team work. Our passion for being on stage is also very strong.

-Say one last thing to your fans.

▶Tell Me Your Wish~!^^

Source