Bellazon

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)

JoeKnight

Transformers 2 is coming out and it's been called Rise of the Fallen. Aparently there are a ton of rewrites that took place. and a bunch of fake concept art (but very good concept art). It appears that there will be combining transformers in this. The name Devastaor has been thrown around and there even a creation of it. (not sure if fake or not). And I've also heard that Megatron might be back ,but reborn ... so I'm guessing Galvatron. And I've also seen some art with what looks like an aircraft carrier or something. I wonder if that means Tidal Wave. Well they say it supposed to be 10 times bigger and all these unconfirmed reports certainly seem that way. Time will tell. What do you all think about this movie?

post-21980-0-1446436882-94039_thumb.jpg

We can post pics as we find them. For now, here's that one of Devastator

im totally stoked about the next installment

me and my kid watched the o.g cartoons---we even have a copy

of the transformers animated movie from the mid 80's

and i was totally addicted to beast wars

and i loved the live action movie

im so excited to see what they do!

im really hoping that they work in beast wars this time around..

scorponok was cool as fuck!!

lol, i have an 18 yr old and over the years i bought about 100 of the toys

mostly for him... but partly cuz i love them!! :rofl:

dude, im the biggest geek in the universe :blush:

yeah, that's the name. I also heard the autobots will have one as well. I wonder if they'll do one of the Optimus mergers wether Jet fire or Ultra Magnus.

Oh yeah, and the way the first left off Scorpinok is still MIA and Starscream is also out there.

:heart:

Here's some 1080i High Definition caps from the Superbowl trailer (which I personally capped).

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD screencap!

32349356.6e78ab.jpg

32349359.b3b697.jpg

32349360.584323.jpg

32349363.3106ac.jpg

32349368.813584.jpg

32349364.d7ce58.jpg

32349370.602581.jpg

32349372.1e6958.jpg

32349367.6ea069.jpg

From the what I saw in the trailer, Starscream's pansy little ass returns while we see a sort of new panther-like enemy and various shots of Devastator. And the shot of Optimus getting his face smashed in almost made me cry. But then Megan Fox made it all better. Oh, and the movie is called REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. Let's not make mistakes about that.

UPDATE: The Superbowl trailer is now available for download in all HD resolutions at Yahoo and Apple.

:laugh:

SWEET!!! got butterflies upon watching the trailer

*squee* i love that theyre working in the beast- angle!!!!

hehehe... penny has a die-cast metal bumblebee <volkswagon> from 1984

i sleep with it under my pillow, lest transformer thieves attack and try to steal it :bellazon:

those ultra-super-superior hi def pics are friggin cool, vamp.. thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
dude, im the biggest geek in the universe :blush:

You so....are not! -lol-

My brothers and I used to watch the old school Transformers cartoon allllllll the time. We'd sit in our jammies and eat our breakfast and get all into it. -lol-

Look...the first one movie came out just 3 days after my 31st birthday and my brother took me to see it as my b-day present...and we sat in the theatre with our feet propped up on the bar in front of us and getting more and more geeked by the second as time ticked down to show time.

Soon as I was out of the movie, I hopped on my phone and looked up Transformers 2 and lo and behold I found out that it was in the making....I have been waiting for a year for this day....

Now...I said this when the first one was in the works and when I saw the trailers for it...and I will say this once again upon the coming of the second movie.....

If I was a guy....I WOULD SOOOOO HAVE A HARD-ON....every time I see the trailer or think about the day this movie comes out!

And....it comes out a little bit after my brothers birthday...soooo I will be treating him to seeing part 2 for his b-day. :fun:

• 4 weeks later...

I did enjoy the first one. I just hope Megan Fox has learned to act in this one.(Don't hate me) She relied on her looks alone in the first film and it bugged me to no end.

I grew up with this show(even tho Beast Wars was my fave) so I really want to enjoy this one too :blush:

I did enjoy the first one. I just hope Megan Fox has learned to act in this one.(Don't hate me) She relied on her looks alone in the first film and it bugged me to no end.

I grew up with this show(even tho Beast Wars was my fave) so I really want to enjoy this one too :blush:

LOL I ain't hatin'. Actually I could care less one way or the other about Megan Fox honestly but yeah, her acting did kinda sorta suck in the first but even if she hasn't really learned to act in this one, it ain't gonna phase me anymore than it did in the first one. Lmao.

Shia on the other hand is some nice eye candy in the film. :drool:

Watched the cartoon when I was younger as well, one of my faves....don't care for the new Transformers cartoon at all....old skool is way, way, way better in my opinion.

-commences countdown again-

One week.....-dances- It's gonna be a long week. lmfao.

-slides in from the movie-

Two words........

F*CKING AWESOME!

I laughed, I cried (seriously...I almost did!)....my nipples stayed hard!

:hell yea!: :bounce: :hell yea!:

Ohhhhh and....Transformers 3 is slated....if you go by what Paramount says...for July 1, 2011....but Michael Bay says July 4thish of 2012. Differing articles. I don't care.....I CAN'T FRIGGIN' WAIT! :bounce:

if i really loved transformers 1, one of the best action movies i ever seen, i have to say this second part has been a total disapointment. Stupid characters , stupid dialogs , stupid and embarrasing jokes, more of the same even with the music and over saturated battles. if you saw transformers 1 you don't need to see the second part because is quite the same thing but without the surprise and original factor.

• 1 month later...

beast wars was my fave too!!!! i made tapes of them for my son which i watched more than him lolol... and i made suure he had all the toys...he had an original die cast metal volkswagon version of bumblebee from 1982

i paid 20 freakin dollars for it... was worth every penny :blush:

i actually loved the second movie....it wasnt perfect.. but i found myself engrossed the whole time

the only thing that bothered me were megan foxs lips... which seemed bigger in every progressing scene

:whistle: :whistle: :rofl:

my son <who knows better about the original storyline than i do> had a few problems with the flick, but overall said it was cool enough to make him overlook the things they left out.he lost his mind over soundwave, as well

a third ones coming,eh??? lets just pray megans lips dont explode like an overinflated tire in the second half

:rofl: :evil:

and if the third one uses a linkin park song at the the end... im gonna kill someone :bellazon: :voodoo: