Bellazon

2009 SI Swimsuit Issue

"If I had four hands, I'd give those titties four thumbs down, the milk's gone bad, bitches!" :rofl:

Seriously, I think Brooklyn actually looks decent in her SI pictures. I think she would have looked much better if she ate a cheeseburger before the shoot. She has lost a lot of weight and she looks sick :(

Hilary Rhoda - Canouan Island, The Grenadines - pink

I don't get her appeal, her body isn't the best, her face isn't that impressive and her modeling leaves a lot to be desired. I think the second row second picture is kinda freaky... the line on your stomach should not travel straight down into your bikini bottoms... it just doesn't seem right. It's like a banana going down the middle of her stomach - she's pulling a katy perry.

i agree with all that you have with exception to Hilary. i think she was the classiest & her face is the most gorgeous of them all. her body is fantastic&fit. she doesn't look like katy perry at all.

Thanks for the full package of pictures gigiriva!

So, as far as I'm concerned:

The cover : Bar, well it was to be expected. The cover is pretty bad IMO. I guess the fact that she looks like she's taking her bottom off is appealing to men, but I don't like it. And her face ? Well let's just say it's not her best angle.

Anne V : truth be told, I don't get her appeal. Her face does nothing forme and her body is not that great. Her photos are OK, but that's it.

Ariel Meredith : I kinda like some of her pictures, some others are just not good. I don't like the pose with the legs opened. It looks weird.

Bar Rafaeli : Like the body, the face, not so much. IMO the photographer should have asked her to get rid of the navel piercing for the shoot. It looks kinda cheap. And I hate that bikini bottom with a zipper. WTF? :blink: Oh, and her breasts look a bit massive in some shots.

Brooklyn Decker : I have to say she has a majority of very good shots. That said, her breast look disproportionate compared to the rest of her body.

Cynthia Dicker : She has a lot of good shots, even though I thinks she looks a bit juvenile in some pictures and I dont really like the freckles.

Damaris Lewis : I don't have much to say, IMO she's not OMG so great, but she delivers

Daniella Sarahbya : Same, a good performance, and a very warm smile. Some shots look a little tacky, like the one on the car.

Esti Ginzburg : How old is she ? 16 ? Anyway, her poses are not great IMO, very generic. As Francy pointed out, stop pulling your bikini bottom girl!

Hilary Rhoda : I like the mirror shots. The rest is also good, not great, but she delivers. She looks a bit like Crystal Renn though.

Irina Shayk : Eew, she looks so tacky. And those Body painting pictures I hate how she pushes her butt towards the camera. Gross. :yuckky:

Jarah Mariano : Good enough. She indeed doesn't have much sex-appeal but it's OK for me. You don't have to be a sex-bomb to sell swimsuits. My favorite shot is the one with the pullover.

Jessica Gomes : Tries too hard. Her poses are awkward almost too "editorial", her body is not so great, and those suits don't really help (the transparent yellow suit is a horror :x )

Jessica Hart : Love her angelic look, it goes perfectly with the suits, but she sould never be allowed to open her mouth, at least for SI! :o

Jessica White : Good looking but a bit boring. The body painting is just disgusting. And her pose on the bed ? She looks like she's waiting for her boyfriend to... you know :whistle: ? Otherwise it's good.

Julie Henderson : Not outstanding, not awful, it works for me. She looks and poses a bit too catalogue-y.

Kim Cloutier : I don't really like her face. She looks a bit like the SI version of Shannan Click, who IMO looks better. And the suits are kinda boring too.

Lucia Dvorska : Not sure about the body, but she has a very interesting face, IMO I would have given her the cover. And she delivers well. I didn't know her before but she's a good addition :yes:

Melissa Haro : Cheap looking, and her photos are too "sex oriented" IMO.

Tori Praver : She overplays the innocent look. She already has the face, so why also look like she doesn't know what she's doing and having that turtle neck ?

Overall, well I guess it works, after all it's SI. I would have appreciated a bit more diversity in the locations though, but the whole thing works I think.

Jarah Mariano : Good enough. She indeed doesn't have much sex-appeal but it's OK for me. You don't have to be a sex-bomb to sell swimsuits. My favorite shot is the one with the pullover.

LoL! Tell that to the guys at Askmen.com! They gave her a 95 for sexiness! That's higher than Elle MacPherson, Christie Brinkley, and, to my knowledge, only topped by Laetitia Casta who they gave a 98!

I'm not saying they're the official book on what's hot ( No way! I think in a ton of cases they give really cheap plastic creatures stupidly high scores) but they definitely seem to think Jarah is one of the sexiest models in SI right now.

I actually would agree with them in this case. I find her really interesting. I think she has an energy about her in her pictures that's very unique and definitely separates her from the pack. Not to mention her body is AMAZING!! :drool:

did anyone watch the video of jessica white in the body paint!!!....they showed EVERYTHANG!!!!!....lol and did u see about half through when the editor diane or whatever is totally like checking jessica out hard core!!! lol, i knew knew!!

LOL!!! :laugh: :heart: Best post in the thread so far!!

That would explain all the high-voltage try-hard sexiness in the issue lately. It's Diane getting her kicks!!

LoL! Tell that to the guys at Askmen.com! They gave her a 95 for sexiness! That's higher than Elle MacPherson, Christie Brinkley, and, to my knowledge, only topped by Laetitia Casta who they gave a 98!

I'm not saying they're the official book on what's hot ( No way! I think in a ton of cases they give really cheap plastic creatures stupidly high scores) but they definitely seem to think Jarah is one of the sexiest models in SI right now.

I actually would agree with them in this case. I find her really interesting. I think she has an energy about her in her pictures that's very unique and definitely separates her from the pack. Not to mention her body is AMAZING!! :drool:

Really ? That's surprising, I would have thought that men were more into the Irina Shayk kind of sexiness :unsure: But as far as I'm concerned, she's not the kind of girl that I think of when I think "sexy" :idk:

^ Have to agree. Her skin and eye tone make her exotic, but if she didn't have those features I think she would seem more like a HF girl.

Also, Irina Shayk has that pouty kind of sexy. To a lot of men that's very hot, but some prefer a more natural look or even a more " innocent" look. That's one of the good things about SI ( or at least old SI) - every guys " type" of girl was\is in the issue somewhere.

On a sexiness note, I can say with a significant amount of confidence that your average SI reader thinks that Cintia needs to eat a sandwich and Jessica Gomes' body is awesome. It's not a sleight, it's just that on the whole your average non-Bellazon-viewing straight male probably thinks most models are way too skinny. Example:

2re759u.jpg2dl7q6a.jpg

So, as far as I'm concerned:

Bar Rafaeli : Like the body, the face, not so much. IMO the photographer should have asked her to get rid of the navel piercing for the shoot. It looks kinda cheap. And I hate that bikini bottom with a zipper. WTF? :blink: Oh, and her breasts look a bit massive in some shots.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

/imho

:heart:

I think the much bigger question here is: Who here has bought the SISE 2009?

Clearly 90% of everyone here has taken the time to post all the LQ and MQ images from the SI website (which are all FREE), but has anyone taken the time to go to their newsstand and actually BUY the issue? Sure, there's the "I'm too busy" or "I don't live in your country" factor, but you can't be satisfied with just a bunch of small pictures, can you?

Also, even though I'm providing the UHQ scans for various ladies, it still doesn't beat having the real thing in your possession. I know there are Bar Refaeli fans out there just scrambling to find and post any SI pics of her that pop up online, but it kinda does miss the point if all they do is collect the SI pics but not purchase the issue.

I guess what I'm saying is GO OUT AND BUY THE ISSUE. Don't be lazy! If you keep putting it off, next thing you know the issue is gone and you'll have to rely on Ebay.

:laugh: