Bellazon

Lucy Pinder
Thumbnail

Qball

• 2 weeks later...

lucy pinder are a wonderful person,helping all those charities like cat protection-tiger time and wildlife i know she is retired from modeling but as true fan of her work i think its really nice to do some face shoots or lingerie shoot once in while and the money goes for charities i hope she think about this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey everyone so last night after 7 hours of non stop searching i find a unseen video of lucy from daily star (2004-5) not sure which are amazing,and guess where i find it on youtube,it was uploaded on 2012 how we miss this till now because it not contain lucy pinder name in the video which make it impossible to find ,it was just luck for me to find it.imagine how many videos and photos of lucy are out there which dont have lucys name in them so in result it wont show in any search engine unless you find it by luck.so this is a proof that there is still so many things we not see from lucy,try to do your part as her fan and if you have something in your collection which is unseen or you find something unseen or rare out there make sure to share it with others.

• 1 month later...