20. Cheryl Cole

Other models are:

21. Doutzen Kroes

28. Gisele Bundchen

34. Bar Refaeli

46. Miranda Kerr

49. Karolina Kurkova

Link

Eva no.1? :ermm: Men still find Heidi hot? :ermm: Alessandra no.6? :ermm: Adri should at least be in the top 15. :ermm:

I'm not surprised that Eva is number 1, especially after this banned CK parfumes ad...

Maybe Seal took a day off to vote for Heidi all day long to make her make the list :nicole: joking ;) I think men find her hot.

who was their number 1 a year ago?

btw I'm sure Adriana's fans will be pissed to see Selita higher on this list than Adriana :rofl:

Katharine Heigl (sp?) was #1 last year, I think.

Yeah, I want to hear some Lima fan ranting! :laugh: But it's not surprising that she dropped: sooner or later people were going to stop voting for her based on what she used to look like. But I'm really surprised Ale ranked as high as she did, considering she was absent from modeling for nearly the entire year.

Maybe the fact Adriana is taken caused her lower position on the list this year :| :idk:

Scarlett Jo. got married and it didn't affect her ranking. :idk:

And Ale had a baby, didn't model for almost a year and has a BF who's hanging around her 24-7 and it didn't effect her rankings very much.

Congrads to Eva, Marisa, Megan, Ale, & Scarlett for making it into the top 10..... and Selita o.O who does stuff to get placed... or something.

Maybe the fact Adriana is taken caused her lower position on the list this year :| :idk:

Scarlett Jo. got married and it didn't affect her ranking. :idk:

And Ale had a baby, didn't model for almost a year and has a BF who's hanging around her 24-7 and it didn't effect her rankings very much.

Congrads to Eva, Marisa, Megan, Ale, & Scarlett for making it into the top 10..... and Selita o.O who does stuff to get placed... or something.

Maybe Joe knows why Selita is that high on the list :shifty:

But with Ale and Scarlett it's different...don't know how to explain what I mean though :|

Hey, Pretty, Selitan got it fair and square :bellazon: ! She has fans, accept it guys :bellazon: !

Layla, I had nothing to do with it :nicole: , honest :mellow: .

I'm still on the fence with her myself...but congrats to Selitan :flower: and Eva :blush: .

I'm not sure what I think about the list yet, but it doesn't suck, I guess...Top 4...not saying its my Top 4, but Top 4 = :gocho: :ninja: .