Bellazon

Models from the Nineties

jOEh

one of the girls is Mitzi Martin (where's Penny? :laugh: ), the other girl is ????? <_< and well, I just posted the whole editorial even with solo pics of Copperfield.

source: my scans

:chicken: :bounce:

penny's right here!!!!!!!

mitzi looks soooo stunning.. thanks :flower: :hug:

and the girl with her is actually her sister -cant for the life of me remember her first name-

... who didnt do too bad in the 90's

and i have to say... the because not everybody was a supermodel

made me giggle HARD@!@!@

ive been toying with starting a mitzi thread.... so if you have more of her in your files.....??????

:chicken: :bounce:

penny's right here!!!!!!!

mitzi looks soooo stunning.. thanks :flower: :hug:

and the girl with her is actually her sister -cant for the life of me remember her first name-

... who didnt do too bad in the 90's

and i have to say... the because not everybody was a supermodel

made me giggle HARD@!@!@

really? her sister? they don't look alike :blink:

ive been toying with starting a mitzi thread.... so if you have more of her in your files.....??????

sadly not, it's rare to find pics of her :cry:

JOEh-- im not sure if Leo dated natane... but i know for a fact he dated amber valletta :yes:

and about mitzi and her sis....their faces are actually very similar... mitzi's eyes are just crazy light.

mitz is also a natural blonde :wacko:

i always find it funny when blondes dye their hair dark.. i mean... isnt the ideal to be blonde? :p

heres some Kristen Bronson

form her thread here @ BZ

i really liked kristen.. her and sybil buck were the first freaks... tattoos.... peircings...

crazy hair color... i love it!!!

post-16964-1232653444_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232653496_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232653516_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232653574_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232653597_thumb.jpg

really? :blink: Dicaprio = modelizer <_<

I'm like I can't believe Mitzi is a natural blonde :blink: how do you know it? :blink: :blink:

and I always thought that Kristen and Sybil were the same person, I mean, Sybil, the readhead one, it was until a few years ago that I knew about Kristen. now I know who is who :laugh:

some pics of Kristen.

post-2462-1232682156_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232682209_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232682292_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232682377_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232682621_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232684317_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232684388_thumb.jpg

post-2462-1232684512_thumb.jpg

JOEh i know shes blonde from an old interview i read... it was from like '88 ... you know... at the end of the last ice age :rofl:

and that kristen borden ad supplement has always been a fave of mine....it was an ad, but was cool like a editorial

and i agree, michelabella.. most times when blondes go black... it looks AWFUL

but she pulls it off sooo well :hehe:

shes on the new cover of 'fit pregnancy'

shes having her second child with hubby josh charles.. the singer from Buckcherry

i mentioned it in another thread almost 2 yrs ago... but at a bowie concedrt back in '87 i saw her

i didnt meet her.. youd have to be able to talk to meet someone... i just stared dumbfounded into her eyes

for like 10 sec... lol..at least she didnt get cheesed off.. im sure she gets that reaction all the time lolololol

well, enough of my blah blah blah... heres some pics!!!

'90's beauty, Audrey Benoit

from HFGL

post-16964-1232742795_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232742853_thumb.jpg

post-16964-1232743001_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

great pics of Audrey, I've seen just a few pics of her, was she that relevant in Vogue as to appear on the cover? just curious.

JOEh i know shes blonde from an old interview i read... it was from like '88 ... you know... at the end of the last ice age :rofl:

I know it, sometimes I really feel old talking about something from 20 years ago :laugh: :cry:

shes having her second child with hubby josh charles.. the singer from Buckcherry

rockers = lucky guys :evil: I didn't know they were a couple until you mentioned it posts ago.

i mentioned it in another thread almost 2 yrs ago... but at a bowie concedrt back in '87 i saw her

i didnt meet her.. youd have to be able to talk to meet someone... i just stared dumbfounded into her eyes

for like 10 sec... lol..at least she didnt get cheesed off.. im sure she gets that reaction all the time lolololol

tell us more :laugh: was she among the crowd? how did you recognize her? was she alone?

• 3 years later...