Bellazon

Anna Vanessa Hegelmaier
Thumbnail

Zotti

Well, since she was sick in New York already and had to skip London, I am really afraid that her sickness is still giving her so much trouble that she had to skip Paris as well. :(

I keep my fingers crossed for her to get well very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
10 Girls, 10 Bags

Flashback to September in New York which already seems so long ago, we caught up with some of our favorite models behind the scenes and captured them with their bag of the moment. Which model and bag combination is your favorite?

post-31828-0-1446143422-60913_thumb.jpg

After the David Delfin show, we catch up with Vanessa Hegelmaier and her Givenchy Nightingale bag, Sharon Kavjian with her Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Sheila Marquez with her Proenza Schouler PS 1.

Models.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After Tibi S/S 2011

Vanessa is so friendly and nice that even I could not escape it. I ended up just talking and getting to know her more than I did photographing her… *shakes head in shame* Very beautiful + Sweet personality + Extremely friendly + Smarty pants + Cute Humor = Trouble for Bonae… I do not want to truly love a model if you get what I mean. This is not a confession or anything. I’m just saying it is hard to not like her if you talk to her. I really liked her as a person, and I definitely did not treat her like most models where it was all casual, but instead I talked to her truly like someone who is intelligent and can carry a conversation, like a friend.

post-31828-0-1446143438-48591_thumb.jpg

post-31828-0-1446143438-51816_thumb.jpg

post-31828-0-1446143438-53103_thumb.jpg

blog.bonaelamour