Bellazon

Yasmeen Ghauri
Thumbnail

diplostabus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For you Yasmeen collectors if you missed it, 1995 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver featuring Yasmeen is on eBay, with original box (Yasmeen cover).  With the original box in good condition it's somewhat rare, and the seller (no affiliation) is asking a reasonable $9. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPORTS-ILLUSTRATED-SWIMSUIT-CALENDAR-SCREEN-SAVER-PC-VERSION-WINDOWS-95-/222356088909?hash=item33c574a84d:g:bfsAAOSwW6JYXryy

The Softkey-SI CD-ROM series is good, with rare photos and some video.  The same seller also has the 1994 CD-ROM with Judit Masco cover including box and prints.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, brazilianaffair said:

the editorial is called "Y tan frescas", from Vogue Spain august 1993, but it's just one picture

Would there be any way to scan that one again maybe with a sheet of black paper behind it?

It's such a lovely image but there is a lot of seepage from the back.

10 minutes ago, fumi said:

Would there be any way to scan that one again maybe with a sheet of black paper behind it?

It's such a lovely image but there is a lot of seepage from the back.

i already do that, but i have a very old scanner, that's the best i can do....sorry....perhaps someone good at photoshop can fix that easily