Bellazon

Super Junior
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Leeteuk's Cyworld Entry

15522360.gif

..I love you!!!!……….

..I want to yell that out to only one person..

..To you…

..But who is “you”?….Whew…..There is no one..

..Yunho, I love you.. Changmin, I love you.. Junsu, I love you.. ..Jaejoong, I love you.. Yoochun, I love you..

..Donghae, I love you.. Hyukjae, I love you.. Siwon, I love you..

..Ryeowook, I love you.. Kyuhyun, I love you..

..Donghee, I love you.. Jongwoon, I love you.. Hangkyung, I love you..

..Heechul, I love you.. Kibum, I love you..

..Youngwoon, I love you.. Sungmin, I love you..

..Minho, I love you.. Jonghyun, I love you.. Onew, I love you..

..Taemin, I love you.. Kibum, I love you..

..There’s many of you.. so many.. all my dongsaengs.. ^^ I love you guys…. ah, there are friends too ㅋㅋ..

..But besides guys…tacky…tacky..ㅋㅋㅋ they need a little bit of luxury to them…

..SNSD?…… SNSD, I love you!!!♥ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

…..I don’t think they’re luxurious either.. They’re like guys too…ㅡㅡ;;;

..Damn.. is there anyone out there?????????????????????????????

Credit: vanilla.teaa at SJ-WORLD.NET

• 2 weeks later...

SJ UFO replies

ELF: What type of girls does Siwon Gege like?

Siwon: Kind-hearted.

Kibum: Christians can’t tell lies, right?

Siwon: …… Beautiful, hot body.

ELF: Gege, reply me, let me feel blessed too.

Eunhyuk: Reply.

Ryeowook: Reply reply.

Sungmin: Reply reply reply.

Yesung: Reply reply reply reply.

ELF: Congratulations to Kangin for being the most popular in UFO, there is a special prize of $1000, for instructions to collect the prize, please reply.

Kangin: Reply!

Hankyung: You are a Chinese ELF, the one who used the same method to trick me into replying the other time?

ELF: Han Geng Han Xiao Meh, yes, i’m calling you, don’t pretend to not hear, make a sound. [meh is the sound a goat makes]

Hankyung: Meh~~~

Kangin: Chinese ELF? Caught!

Yesung: Have you eaten?

Donghae: Give me iced water, thanks, i’m hungry.

ELF: SJ-T fighting! SJ the top!

Donghae: Who is SJ-T, ELF, please support SJ-M!

Yesung: All of the adorable ELF, please support SJ-H!

Ryeowook: Don’t forget about KRY!

Leeteuk: All of you tired of living? Go back to sleep!

Shindong: Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung are in the bathroom giving Champagne and Heebum a bubble bath, tears, I haven’t bathed.

ELF: I love you! Kim Jaejoong!!!

Hankyung: How do you know that i’m currently on the phone with Jaejoong?! Amazing! Jaejoong, it’s yours……

Donghae: Wo Ai Ni! Xiang La Xiao Long Xia! [literally translated as 'fragrant spicy little lobster']

Heechul: Lee Donghae, don’t embarrass yourself together with your Hankyung hyung……

Hankyung: Heechul…… you’re biased!

Leeteuk: Low key low key! [as in, to keep a low profile]

ELF: Heechul Gege and Hankyung Gege, get married!

Yesung: I do!

Heechul: With who? Hankyung? Don’t know him very well.

Hankyung: Irresponsible fella, don’t have to take responsibility after eating? [eating here is a pun, R-21 references]

Siwon: Hyung, please help me stop my nose from bleeding.

Hankyung: What were you thinking, I was talking about eating my Beijing Fried Rice!

Leeteuk: Kids…… Keep it low key [as in, to keep a low profile]

ELF: One who only reads the messages and not reply are fools. [endearing term]

Donghae: Referring to you, the one below.

Kyuhyun: Referring to you, the one below.

Ryeowook: Referring to you, the one below.

Kibum: ……

Eunhyuk: Now, can’t dive either? [to dive means to hide]

Hankyung: You cannot see me, you cannot see me……

Siwon: To prove that I’m not a fool……

Leeteuk: All of you are really free nowadays, is it?

ELF: Is Heechul Gege playing games again? [refering to computer games]

Kangin: Zai nan zai nan! [zai nan is a term to refer to guys who do not go out, but stay home to play games]

Donghae: You are the zai nan, you and Leeteuk and your whole house are all zai nan.

Heechul: Donghae! Good job!

ELF: Hankyung Gege, your body is really good, let us take a look while you are bathing.

Heechul: Hankyung, remember to collect money.

Leeteuk: Good idea, I’ll pay here.

Hankyung:To go out to collect money while bathing, isn’t that crazy.

ELF: Geges(s) have to be together forever.

Leeteuk: Together with every ELF forever, love all of you.

Kyuhyun: Hyung, that was really greasy.

Shindong: Nods.

Yesung: Digs nose……

ELF: Gege(s) usually read fanfictions about who?

Shindong: about KangTeuk child-bearing, Eunhyuk’s recommendation.

Leeteuk: ……

Donghae: Xi Jing, Hankyung hyung’s recommendation. [Xi Jing = Hee Jing? Hee for Heechul, Jing for Beijing? Please verify! Haha.]

Hankyung: ……

Source

• 2 weeks later...

SJ-M New Album's Style Revealed. Release 2nd Chinese Album at End of September

9r369x.png

Sohu New Korean News Line: SJ-M (SM Entertainment) will release their new Chinese mini-album at the end of September. They will return to the Chinese music scene and carry out promotional activities.

On the 11th, SM Entertainment plans to release SJ-M’s brand new styled trailers successively through SM’s homepage and Sohu’s homepage, as well as other Chinese and Korean websites.

Hangeng, Shiwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry, Zhoumi – these seven members make up Super Junior-M who released their debut album “Me” during April of last year. Not only did they win the “Most Welcomed Group” award at many Chinese award ceremonies, but they also endorse world renowned carbonated beverage brands, cellphone brands that are prevalent among young people, etc. This caused Super Junior’s subgroup, SJ-M to also become a commercial ad star group that the world pays close attention to.

Something worth mentioning is that Super Junior released their 3rd album “Sorry Sorry” during the first half of 2009. Not only did a rapid spread of ‘Sorry, Sorry’ upsurge occur in Korea, but also in other countries of Asia. The return of SJ-M is bound to attract even more Asian fans’ eager attention.

SJ-M issued a message saying, “We’re really happy to bring a brand new album, meeting everybody again. We earnestly made a lot of preparations, so we hope everybody will look forward to SJ-M’s music and activities and continue to support and love us like before.” SJ-M’s mini-album is expected to be released in China and other Asian countries at the end of September.

Special Notice:

9/11: Exclusive release of SJ-M’s 2nd album’s trailers

9/14: Exclusive release of SJ-M’s MV of their new song

9/18: SJ-M’s exclusive visit to Sohu to talk about their 2nd album

Source

CCTV Results of Kangin’s Assault Case Revealed

Kangin's CCTV findings about his assault case were released today.

The police have revealed the results after analyzing the CCTV video for the past few days. The police revealed through a press release, "Kangin and the other man involved threw punches and kicked each other on the street in front of the bar. After learning about this, Kangin's sunbae came and got involved in the fight, also throwing punches and kicking."

They continued, "All 7 people involved have been sentenced with acts of violence and legal violations but they are not slapped with a restraining order and are thus not going to prison. As for Kangin, we acknowledge the fact that Kangin tried to keep himself away from the fight. He tried many times to ignore the one person that kept following him and using violence against him. We will count Kangin's acts of violence as self defense."

The police concluded that the fight involved Kangin, two men who escaped the fight, one person who was with Kangin, and three extra people.

Kangin had denied the charges made against him 5 days ago and now the truth is finally out. The police have decided Kangin did try to stay out of it which makes it self defense but he must go to court for a further and more detailed decision about his punishment because he is charged with an act of violence violation.

Source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

boy, how much I love the sub-group SuJu-M, this is not even funny :woot: I've never seen the point in having so many members in SuJu, it's like a freaking choir :blink: not dissing or anything, but "Super Girl" is a super song, I've been waiting for their return!!!! Han Geng!!!!!! I love him so much :heart: :heart: :heart: x100,000,000!!! Numero editorial is awesome, thanks for sharing :hug:

• 4 months later...