katgirl

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

" It has just been announced that model Daria Werbowy will take over from Miranda Kerr as the face of Mango "

Source:  graziadaily.co.uk

I'm not surprised nor sad, all Mango faces are changed annually, just like Kate Moss who was before Miranda... I just still don't understand her situation with Victoria's Secret?! 

" It has just been announced that model Daria Werbowy will take over from Miranda Kerr as the face of Mango "

2013 was def not her year.

I wonder if it's true about her new contract with H &M ?

2013 was def not her year.

I wonder if it's true about her new contract with H &M ?

I'm wondering too!!! I hope it wasn't just a photoshoot for them... just like they did with Georgia May Jagger.

According to pagesix.com Miranda was in Las Vegas on Sunday. She joined Swizz Beatz, Jason Strauss, Leonardo DiCaprio on a group dinner at Sushisamba  ( Palazzo Las Vegas ).

That was quite expected, especially after the photoshop of Instagram pics scandal :yes:

drink.gif

" Having a great time with @JaguarUSA at the #FTYPECOUPE reveal! jaguar "

post-22656-0-77253500-1384934417_thumb.j

" Shot by the master mertalas with the gorgeous @mileycyrus "

post-22656-0-37764900-1384934393_thumb.j

Source: Miranda's Twitter

Miranda Kerr was on hand to celebrate the global debut of the 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe, Jaguar's most performance focused vehicle ever, at an exclusive event held at Raleigh Studios on November 19, 2013 in Playa Vista City

post-22656-0-82456100-1384934750_thumb.jpost-22656-0-37856500-1384939162_thumb.jpost-22656-0-83298300-1384934679_thumb.jpost-22656-0-01490200-1384934772_thumb.j

Source: Zimbio

Glad to see her working for H&M. That is very promising. Hopefully they put her and Doutzen together in some campaigns :)

She has ended some big contracts or finished up with them, but I think it's all to focus on her own brand.
She will do just fine and get heaps of other work.

post-22656-0-71885100-1384935443_thumb.j

Source: @marymartinau Instagram

If someone is interested - Empower Yourself  will be available at koraorganics.com as of the 1st of December.