Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

Here's a couple more pix of Skippy at the beach.

GET IT ON!

CREDIT: Tickle The Fat Princess

:laugh:

Oh, how I really want to be that woman touching Randa's behind..

:gocho:

You can be!

For four easy payment of $199.99!

Please call this toll free number to order. :p

I wish so too :/

:heart:

Here's a couple more pix of Skippy at the beach.

GET IT ON!

CREDIT: Tickle The Fat Princess

:laugh:

Oh, how I really want to be that woman touching Randa's behind..

:gocho:

You can be!

For four easy payment of $199.99!

Please call this toll free number to order. :p

I wish so too :/

and if you call in the next 15 min ,cause we cant make that offer every day...you get one free Shamwow!

Russian super model Natalia Vodianova took her first runway bow as a designer on Monday in Paris, unveiling her lingerie line for Etam, and the hottest event so far of Paris haute couture week.

Hilary Swank marched in past a huge phalanx of paparazzi to join Eva Herzigova, designer Giambattista Valli, and French movie stars Melanie Laurent and Romain Duris.

Besides the undies, the crowd was lured by the chance to enjoy a mini performance by Charlotte Gainsbourg, the chanteuse of the moment. Cuts from her latest hot album, IRM, made up the sound track of Gucci’s highly acclaimed men’s wear show last week in Milan.

Staged on a custom made catwalk above the swimming pool of the Ritz Hotel, the show was packed to the gills. Literally hundreds of fans were crammed onto the ornate wrought iron stairways.

“Adorable, sexy and fun,” was Swank’s comment on the show, as she dined on lobster, risotto and champagne at a VIP post show dinner in the Hotel d’Evreux, a grand mansion located next door to the swanky hotel.

Looking pretty devastating in a blue Elie Saab dress, Swank enjoyed the repast with the coolest looking crowd in the Paris couture; from Monaco princess Charlotte Casiraghi to the most It of the London It Gals, Alice Dellal.

The actual show kicked off with Australian model, and current squeeze of Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr, in a skimpy pink bra and pants combination, under, well, a straw boater.

The mood swung from Fifties glamour to modern techno to racy after midnight, especially Brazilian star Isabelli Fontana in a black lace and pearls hit the runway in the show. It was not quite Victoria’s Secret’s; though one suspects that Etam could mount a major global push with this collection, when it fine tunes its offer. The French brand has certainly the know-how and financial muscle.

Neatly split in two, the show featured a score of looks each from Etam’s main collection, followed by the latest ideas from the Natalia for Etam lingerie and swimwear line designed by Natalia Vodianova.

Post show and concert, ace fashion party DJ Mark Ronson waxed the stacks, dressed, somewhat bizarrely, but rather elegantly in a steel gray tweed suit.

http://www.fashionwiredaily.com/first_word...le.weml?id=3017

Don't know how reliable this is cause according to http://mirandakerrfan.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=915 she was still in st bart's yesterday...

I think they confused Miranda with Abby Lee Kershaw who hit the runway in Paris...

Don't know how reliable this is cause according to http://mirandakerrfan.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=915 she was still in st bart's yesterday...

the place where i got those pictures for my gallery (untagged and in HQ by the way ;) ) said they were from the 25th... http://www.mirandakerrweb.com/gallery/thum...s.php?album=226 but i'm with you guys: i don't think she was at that show.

thumb_00690-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpg thumb_00599-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpg thumb_00815-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpg thumb_00764-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpgthumb_00503-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpg thumb_00601-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpgthumb_00423-miranda-kerr-2010-01-25.jpg

+42UHQ at mirandakerrweb