Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 1/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, Skyflower said:

The fact that she takes care of herself so much and is so careful what she eats and puts on her skin pais off because she looks so young and radiant in that Japan photoshoot- one would never guess she was in her mid thirties. ❤️

Her taking such good care of herself if one of the only reasons I still consider myself a fan and still check her thread. Miranda just seems so peaceful.

Her modeling work for the last few years has bored me, so I don't care about her editorials or campaigns. She is now like a lifestyle guru to me. I like to see what products she's using and what she's eating and how she's taking care of her mental/emotional/spiritual/phsyical health. 

I did like a lot of Miranda's modeling stuff prior to a few years ago, she just kinda outgrew the stuff I like (VS, weird editorials) and now she reminds me of a mommy blogger kind of thing. Which is pretty cool because she can do many different areas of entertainment/health/share her knowledge of stuff.

" Biostime® is proud to have Next Generation mum, entrepreneur and wellness advocate Miranda Kerr as our global partner. Endeavouring to provide the very best for her children, Miranda trusts Biostime® as the next generation of paediatric nutrition."

brand-ambassador-img@2x.thumb.jpg.35a7cece68d4878f4b99bdab2c429aba.jpg

Source: biostime.com.au