Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

There's a new book out about Jho Low - the guy that gave Miranda Kerr $8m in jewelry that she was forced to give back.

Here's a brief article in the WSJ promoting the book : The Billion-Dollar Mystery Man and the Wildest Party Vegas Ever Saw.

They're using an image to Miranda to promote it, so I'm sure there's a ton of info about their relationship here.

“Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street, Hollywood and the World” is the result of three years of research, drawing on interviews with more than 100 people in more than a dozen countries. Every anecdote is based on the recollections of multiple sources and in some cases backed up by photographs, videos and other documentation. The authors reviewed tens of thousands of documents, including public court records and confidential investigative and financial records, as well as hundreds of thousands of emails provided to authorities during the course of probing the case. They also relied on official allegations contained in the U.S. Justice Department’s civil asset-forfeiture cases, as well as court proceedings in Singapore and official reports by Swiss authorities.

1 hour ago, Smarf said:

so I'm sure there's a ton of info about their relationship here.

Seriously? Do you really believe in such sources? She is happily married, has two kids and own brand. Is this really necessary to constantly dig in her past? :idk:

8 hours ago, Smarf said:

There's a new book out about Jho Low - the guy that gave Miranda Kerr $8m in jewelry that she was forced to give back.

Here's a brief article in the WSJ promoting the book : The Billion-Dollar Mystery Man and the Wildest Party Vegas Ever Saw.

They're using an image to Miranda to promote it, so I'm sure there's a ton of info about their relationship here.

5 hours ago, Happy12345 said:

Please! It is widely known and there are pictures when she was meeting multiple billionaires to fund her company/have affairs. In any case, she was going out with this guy when he was already married, so not sure what supporting women BS she promotes

Was this guy also in a relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio? Apparently he also gave Leo some gifts (donations?) that needed to be returned.

I'm not saying Miranda wasn't in a relationship with this guy but having receivd some expnsive gifts is not a proof of a relationship.