Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

4 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

First HARPER'S BAZAAR China with Russell James now ELLE China with Trevor Owsley... interesting. Although it's a pity that both sessions were shot in the studio :/

She doesn't seem to shoot often on location anymore does she? :sad: Excited to see the results though! Thanks for always posting the latest news and pictures of Miranda's work. Much appreciated.

6 hours ago, clouds said:

^ why interesting? would like to hear your thoughts :smile:

Sessions for two magazines from the same country, shot almost at the same time - maybe it's just a coincidence  but I wonder if there is something more behind this. Maybe new contract for another Chinese brand?

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

She doesn't seem to shoot often on location anymore does she? :sad: Excited to see the results though! Thanks for always posting the latest news and pictures of Miranda's work. Much appreciated.

You're welcome :heythere:Do you know what is the worst? She constantly shoots things in LA, very often in her own house. She teases us with new "secret projects" but there are same photographers, same crew and sometimes the same concept. I don't know if you follow this thread regurarly but many of her sessions haven't been published (despite of hashtag "#soon" ). This is sad because previews looked promising.

thankyou for answering! it would be cool to see her as the face of a different brand, we've been definitely getting a lot of the same thing when it comes to her work. she seems to do very well in Asia though

edit: also loving those Chinese covers you posted :blush:

On 8/22/2015 at 5:08 AM, DitaDiamondis said:

source: mirandakerr.wikia.com/Campaign_(1) (thanks to whoever submitted them)

:love:

Thank you so much for posting this website. Ever since the mirandakerrfan.net shut down I have been hopelessly trying to find an alternative.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@Ewciolina I don't post here quite often but pretty much check everyday. I agree, the shoots always being at her house is getting repetitive and I wonder why she never really seems to shoot anywhere else (when it's on location)

At the beginning she said it's because of Flynn but now he is a big boy and the situation is even worse. Crews from Japan or Korea come to LA to shoot campaigns with Miranda :idk: I believe that California has botanical gardens, zoos or parks - which means a lot of interesting places for the sessions. 

1 hour ago, clouds said:

thankyou for answering! it would be cool to see her as the face of a different brand, we've been definitely getting a lot of the same thing when it comes to her work. she seems to do very well in Asia though

edit: also loving those Chinese covers you posted :blush:

I'm dying to see her in something new :banghead: April is coming and so far she has only one cover in 2017 (L'Officiel Paris). Her current 8 contracts (I don't count her own collections for other brands and charity campaigns)  include 6 brands from Asia, only one from Italy and one from Canada although I don't know if we see her in another Joe Fresh campaign because I saw Arlenis Sosa and Toni Garrn on the set few weeks ago. I thought that her recent collaboration with Mother and Royal Albert will cause more impact in media. But it turned out that both projects were filmed in her home (again). Even the Australian media are not thrilled by the fact that Miranda :heart: Mother campaign supports The Royal Hospital For Women, they only mentioned Miranda in tiny articles, zero big interviews or covers. 

She said that now she is focused on Kora Organics, in May her beauty products will appear in Sephora. She launched new US site for Kora, I hope it also means new pics and campaign.