Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

post-37-1181663298_thumb.jpg

I only did this one, because I thought it was pretty, but I think Miranda fans would like to know how to get larger images from the smaller ones.

All you need is:

an internet connection (which you have!)

Windows notepad (or something similar)

an image editor (Photoshop, or anything of its like)

Let's start with the product page

www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=86786&CategoryID=3401&PageID=3401*1*24*-1*-1*-1*33

What you need to do is find the address to the pictures that you like on the Bloomingdale's site. Usually this is easily obtained by right clicking and selecting properties.

This picture's address is:

images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/1/optimized/117741_fpx.tif?wid=200&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

That's the easy part. The rest involves code manipulation. :)

The only part of this address that you need is images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/1/optimized/117741_fpx.tif?

The larger images are divided into 6 sections. Sometimes all of these are used, other times they are not. In this case, only two sections were necessary, but just in case I'm going to post them all.

I usually do this next step in notepad so I can see what I'm doing, but you could do it in the browser address bar

After the ? in the address, you need to fill in these six bits of html code

for piece 1

rgn=0,0,1000,1000&scl=1

for piece 2

rgn=0,1000,1000,1000&scl=1

for piece 3

rgn=0,2000,1000,200&scl=1

for piece 4

rgn=1000,0,584,1000&scl=1

for piece 5

rgn=1000,1000,584,1000&scl=1

for piece 6

rgn=1000,2000,584,200&scl=1

so one address will look like

images.bloomingdales.com/is/image/BLM/products/1/optimized/117741_fpx.tif?rgn=0,0,1000,1000&scl=1

Then either copy and paste the address into the address bar in your browser or simply hit enter, and you get your first section.

Then copy the image (usually a right click option) or save the image (whichever) and repeat with the other 5 section. Then take these saved/copied images into your image editor and peice it together like an easy puzzle. Save the image and viola.

This works with many sites: Freemans, Next, Bloomingdales, and a few others.

Note: This is not a hack. This same thing can be done by painstakingly print screening the zoomed in image in the zoom window and putting the peices together in photoshop. (ie Neiman Marcus) This, however, is much easier.

I hope that helps. You should be able to get many of the images you love on these sites in HQ now. Enjoy!