Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I wasn't very satisfied with that one sketch I made so I made a better one. I was definitely more detailed but if I want it to look really good I need to break out the charcoal. I'm not really into the charcoal experience. Anyway, being the perfectionist that I am, I still don't like the new picture but it is an improvement nonetheless.

So the original:

post-13865-1180073055_thumb.jpg

And my sketch:

post-13865-1180073348_thumb.jpg

The best part none of that damn text on the bottom of the picture. Nice.

And to keep in tradition of things, a brand spankin' new wallpaper. All in a day's work.

post-13865-1180073468_thumb.jpg

As you can see the proportions between the nose and the lips are off, the eyes are off too, and the right jaw is a little too pronounced... I'm still happy with it but I might have to make another. An improvement hopefully. Not of the same picture though. If anyone actually cares about what I'm doing they can even suggest a picture. But if that doesn't happen I'll still end up doing it anyway.

And to keep in tradition of things, a brand spankin' new wallpaper. All in a day's work.

post-13865-1180073468_thumb.jpg

As you can see the proportions between the nose and the lips are off, the eyes are off too, and the right jaw is a little too pronounced... I'm still happy with it but I might have to make another. An improvement hopefully. Not of the same picture though. If anyone actually cares about what I'm doing they can even suggest a picture. But if that doesn't happen I'll still end up doing it anyway.

:clap:

Well done!

If you don't like her it's ok ;) But youd better fill in Daria's page to have the same number of pages :) Maybe people likes her because she's fresh, nice, seems down to earth, sweet and she's very beautiful:) There's planty of pics of Daria that I'm sure are not on her thread ;) :D

Why are there so many pages on someone who isnt even a top model???????? She hasnt even done a major show (except victorias secret) yet she has more pages than daria wewbowy the top model.

I understand the gripe that you have. But I mean maybe us Miranda fans can go on Daria's page and light that topic up with why we like Miranda better. <-Sarcasm. It just seems from what I've seen that there are always people that post in a random model's thread and try to ignite some sort of reaction for nothing other than the sake of it being the internet. I plan to keep posting here and it's not like asking that question is going to make the posts dry up either.

Watch E! News tomorrow night. They will be officially announcing the newest VS Angels. Pretty sure Randa's gonna be one of them. I'm hoping somebody could capture it (maybe you, Cypress). It's on at 7pm on E!.

Awesome... can't wait to find out who the others are! Unfortunately I'll be out when it's on but I know someone will report back, haha.