Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

9 hours ago, bump said:

I went to https://gramhum.com/ and typed in her name which brought up her IG page. Then I just opened the picture, saved it to my laptop, and used the BZ uploader. I only know how to do it that simple way, so if you could help me/teach me how to get it in a better resolution, that would be awesome!!!

When you have a photo example, google can find it in other sizes. And when the photos are uploaded in websites, you can use the option "copy address url" to acess the original size.

17 hours ago, Lana Pereira said:

When you have a photo example, google can find it in other sizes. And when the photos are uploaded in websites, you can use the option "copy address url" to acess the original size.

got it! thanks for the information and thank you for the pictures. Those are beautiful!!!! Glad to see other people that like Miranda.  I felt like the only one for a while. I really appreciate the pictures. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

got it! thanks for the information and thank you for the pictures. Those are beautiful!!!! Glad to see other people that like Miranda.  I felt like the only one for a while. I really appreciate the pictures. 

I love her so much and I'm so happy to see her in new campaigns, especially with Russell James. I miss seeing her modeling. 

12 hours ago, Lana Pereira said:

I haven't seen these being posted yet.

Kora Organics

MK_DSC6832_ClearQuartz_1024px_700x.thumb.jpg.3b89cd9d06bb8ca52ab2863b2ca006e1.jpg740144011_MK_DSC6812_RoseQuartz_1024px_700x(1).thumb.jpg.104c63e873e79e562eaa72581306e569.jpgMK_DSC6777_RoseQuartzStraw_1024px_700x.thumb.jpg.bac854405e7c3421da792a2e1824ba0f.jpg

Have always loved how classy and sophisticated she is. She is always so well kept and presentable same with the way she behaves in interviews and the like. Pure class and beauty.

14 hours ago, Lana Pereira said:

I love her so much and I'm so happy to see her in new campaigns, especially with Russell James. I miss seeing her modeling. 

I really like Rusell James! I liked his photography, and he seems like a sweet guy who was always friendly and respectful to this models. Is that who shot the Koradior campaign?

1 hour ago, Dolorian said:

Have always loved how classy and sophisticated she is. She is always so well kept and presentable same with the way she behaves in interviews and the like. Pure class and beauty.

I agree! I love how classy and put together she is. She seems like that is how she really is in real life as well, like she is not faking it for the camera and that's another one of my favorite things about her. 

43 minutes ago, bump said:

I agree! I love how classy and put together she is. She seems like that is how she really is in real life as well, like she is not faking it for the camera and that's another one of my favorite things about her. 

Indeed she is genuinely a class act. It is not something she simply does for the camera. I could easily see her being a royalty or a princess along the same lines of Kate Middleton.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:08 PM, bump said:

I really like Rusell James! I liked his photography, and he seems like a sweet guy who was always friendly and respectful to this models. Is that who shot the Koradior campaign?

Yes! A few days ago he posted on his instagram this photo and this video about Koradior campaign.

135784201_465481351521215_8659027323389171237_n.thumb.jpg.f73972d6fbaca14c009df9d2f2640274.jpg

@Lana Pereira thank you for the information! it's great to see Russell still getting work, and also getting to work with ex Angels. He also seemed close with Miranda, so I'm sure it makes them happy that all these years later, they still get to work together. and the pictures are STUNNING. I especially love this picture! It's my favorite so far, which is hard to choose because they have all been so good. I love seeing Miranda still modeling, I really thought she was done with it save for her own Kora campaigns. This might be some of my favorite stuff of hers of her whole career as well. The clothes fit her style perfectly, the background is just amazing, the light and coloring of the pictures is perfect... I have nothing bad to say and usually I can find something bad to nitpick even with my favorite models. thanks again for posting! 

135784201_465481351521215_8659027323389171237_n.thumb.jpg.f73972d6fbaca14c009df9d2f2640274.jpg

• 2 weeks later...