Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Smarf said:

I hope that someday we'll be treated with some amazing photos of Miranda that don't consist of her rubbing stuff on her face.

While I really like skincare pictures like those you'r talking about, I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one.

That's all we see anymore is skincare/health/wellness. Like I just stated, I love those type of pictures, but I would like them to be balanced with fashion work as well. But I think she's not really gonna do much fashion stuff anymore, but I hope I'm wrong. 

Also, I guess since the stay at home orders, she is only really able to post skincare/face masks/yoga stuff because there is nothing else to post. At least I hope that's why there haven't been as many modeling pictures from her, although I did really like the last editorial she did. 

oh well, I still like Miranda and I usually enjoy whatever content she puts out, but I would love to see some more modeling/editorial/commercial/Hf stuff from her 

12 hours ago, Smarf said:

I hope that someday we'll be treated with some amazing photos of Miranda that don't consist of her rubbing stuff on her face.

That's Miranda's life now. She seems BIG into promoting her products,doesn't need to work for money or child support. I used to kind of like her as a model ten years ago or so. Not that I know her in person but it seems to be all about Miranda. It's kind of funny in a way but depends how you look at it and her. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love these workout videos! Jasmine and Josephine had a fun one like this as well. I've been looking for new workout videos (I just look ones up on teh internet as I'm not super into working out), but I would much rather see someone like Miranda or Jasmine in the workout video. I enjoy it more that way. 

thanks for posting! 

Those wedding pictures are lovely, and I could care less about people getting married, so you know that's something if I'm complimenting their pictures. 

I am so happy she's still doing editorials! I love her fashion work.