Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I like the cover better than the pictures, but I'm just glad to see her modeling again. I hope this is a start to her doing editorials and HF stuff again. 

She looks super pretty in the editorial, but the pictures are kinda boring. 

On 3/20/2020 at 1:33 AM, Shepherd said:

Elle Magazine (Spain), Apr 2020 (HQs)

Nino Munoz photos

ker190320BZNimage101.jpg  ker190320BZNimage103.jpg   ker190320BZNimage109.jpg ker190320BZNimage111.jpg 

I like these a lot. At least her facial expression isn't the exact same in each shot. I think she could still be a really good model if she got back into it. She does well with Kora and all her other stuff, so I think that's at least one reason why she's not modeling as much, so this is a nice treat. I didn't know she had even shot for Elle, or if I did, I forgot lol

On 3/18/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ewciolina said:

90089415_3846827272009112_7224519591031388195_n.thumb.jpg.e257e54d7ba755aa5ae816f68f804679.jpg

but it's also fun to see a picture like this. very calming and relaxing! 

I love all the new posts! thank you @Ewciolina. I see you too @wildestvibe. You guys are the best!

I love the self care video with that Valeria lady. Miranda is definitely looking older and a bit different, but still gorgeous. I like seeing her mature though because she still looks great. 

But in that Nino Muniz shot for Kora, she looks like a mix of herself and Grace Elizabeth. They photoshopped that a little too much, but it's still a nice picture. I like the workout pictures. i need some motivation to workout right now while I have all this time on my hands from being laid off from work. 

It's nice to come to this thread and have something pleasant to look at. Thanks again girls!!

2 hours ago, bump said:

I love all the new posts! thank you @Ewciolina. I see you too @wildestvibe. You guys are the best!

I love the self care video with that Valeria lady. Miranda is definitely looking older and a bit different, but still gorgeous. I like seeing her mature though because she still looks great. 

But in that Nino Muniz shot for Kora, she looks like a mix of herself and Grace Elizabeth. They photoshopped that a little too much, but it's still a nice picture. I like the workout pictures. i need some motivation to workout right now while I have all this time on my hands from being laid off from work. 

It's nice to come to this thread and have something pleasant to look at. Thanks again girls!!

you’re welcome! Hope you are safe ❤️