Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 3/7/2019 at 10:29 PM, Ewciolina said:

MIRANDA KERR REVEALS HOW SHE STAYS CALM, BALANCED AND FOCUSED

From yoga to beauty treatments to dancing in the kitchen,  Miranda Kerr has a number of ways to keep the stress

at arm's length

MainImage_A1.thumb.jpg.10165915f1225f42dec540a6e426a426.jpg

/Photos: Courtesy of Bayley Baumgarten/

DitaDiamondis could you try to get this picture from this PDF? It's less cropped, thank you :flower:

http://project.mediaplanet.com/22019.pdf

@Ewciolina Thank you so much for all the pictures!!!

Miranda still looks as good as ever. I do think she looks older, but that's just natural especially now that she is a mom to two kids.

I would love to see more health stuff from her, maybe some stuff about alone time and relaxation. she seems like the type of person to enjoy those two aspects of self-care.

Thank you DitaDiamondis :hug:

KORA ORGANICS (UK)

Photographer: Nino Munoz

D2Au4hhW0AEaQE0.thumb.jpg.5650b7605e3e9e547544293bc67a5765.jpg

Source: @IELifestyle_ Twitter

Interview for Irish Examiner Lifestyle:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/from-celery-juice-to-skincare-and-taking-her-baby-to-work-miranda-kerr-shares-her-morning-routine-911884.html

You're welcome bump :heythere:

It's good to finally see the result of her new projects and sessions. Recently she gave a lot of interviews. I hope that her meeting with Edward Enninful means something, it would be amazing to see her in British Vogue :angel: Also I'm dying to see "73 questions" with her :PinkCouture2:  Plus her birthday coming up ...

793e4fcaly1g183qfjv47j20j60qc41v.thumb.jpg.2cfd2068ef12aa57f0c2410c1d443f19.jpg

Source: @koradior Weibo

SUNDAY SESSIONS

To celebrate the launch of KORA Organics, a certified organic body and skincare collection, we caught up with founder and supermodel Miranda Kerr to discuss the importance of her Sunday wind down, and why taking the time for some self-care (alongside some serious facial massage) is essential to her skin and her weekend wellbeing…

shelf-1024x731.thumb.jpg.a841e2e7f3d1142454d75094ebea9643.jpg

The Wind Down

Sunday is my favourite day of the week, it’s the one-day I feel I can really indulge in switching off from the outside world. I put my work away and usually spend the majority of the day with the boys (Evan, Flynn and Hart) just pottering around the house, in the garden, swimming, BBQ lunch, jumping on the trampoline, art and craft, or making slime with Flynn. It’s also the one day I try not to schedule anything in, so we can just go with the flow – I tend to lead a very busy schedule during the week between managing my company, school drop-offs for Flynn and activities with Hart, so it’s nice for us to have a schedule free day. Winding down and relaxing on Sunday is not only much anticipated but necessary to clear and re-set my mind and be ready for the new week ahead. I like to begin winding down by putting on a favourite playlist, cooking an early dinner for my family and lighting candles such as Aromatherapy Associates candles that are 100% GM free and made from the highest quality soy wax with unbleached cotton wicks.

After dinner we do the usual nightly routine of baths, stories and bedtime meditation before I embark on my own Sunday night self-care routine. There’s no one goal with my Sunday night routine, but just like my business’ brand philosophy, it’s about an overall approach to your health and wellness. I believe in a connection between mind, body and skin. Our philosophy at KORA is to; Feed your MIND with positive affirmations and self-love; Feed your BODY with the nutrients it needs to function at its best and Feed your SKIN with products to help detoxify, nourish and revitalise. So Sundays for me are about replenishing my mind and body, and filling my heart with love and laughter. As they say… ‘A Sunday well spent brings a week of content’.

candle-1024x768.thumb.jpg.ea646a421c40a79e8a2747948097bf1a.jpg

The Routine

My evening routine is dictated by how my skin is feeling that day and which products will provide me with what I need, so it can vary from week to week. I dry body brush all over before I step in the bath, it’s a great way to remove dead skin cells, tone and leave skin soft and smooth. I actually do this morning and night, but in the evenings I do softer, longer brush strokes so it’s more relaxing. I add sea salt and baking soda to the bath and a few drops of KORA Organics Noni Glow Body Oil, plus I place in a few rose quartz crystals into the bath to give the vibrations of love and self-acceptance, it creates a beautiful, spiritual and luxurious bathing experience. With both children fast asleep, I dim the bathroom lights, burn palo santo to clear the space and play some calming music (anything by Krishna Das or Snatam Kaur).

Before cleansing my face and applying face mask I tie my hair back with a hair band and scrunchie from Slip, then while the bath is still running I double cleanse using the KORA Organics Cream Cleanser – it’s very nourishing and soothing on the skin as it contains aloe vera, avocado and macadamia nut oil. I then apply the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask and step in and lie back and relax for 15-20 minutes before washing the mask off with tepid water and a washcloth. I use it 3-4 times a week, it’s like an at-home facial in a tube as it brightens, deeply cleanses, reduces any inflammation and evens skin tone. After I step out of the bath I use the Calming Lavender Mist [which] uses essential oils to soothe and relax your body and mind. It’s perfect to use at night to assist in calming your senses and helps you unwind before bed to encourage a deep restful night’s sleep.

skincare-1024x768.thumb.jpg.42f9d2ae1ff3929872f45bf9459b7a57.jpg

I then apply the Noni Radiant Eye Oil and a few drops of Noni Glow Face Oil to a few pumps of the Hydrating Moisturizer and apply over my face, neck and décolletage. After I apply my eye oil I look for any stray eyebrows and groom brows with my Tweezerman Slant Tweezers. Next is a 5-minute facial massage with a rose quartz facial sculptor that harnesses the ancient healing technique known as gua sha. It stimulates circulation and reduce puffiness while lifting, toning and sculpting your face. I use this technique with the Noni Glow Face Oil as it also helps it absorb deeper into your skin. Next I apply my new Noni Glow Sleeping Mask, a multi-tasking overnight face mask that’s more hydrating and restorative than a regular night cream. I use it as the last step in my routine before I go to bed and there’s no need to wash it off until the morning. I’ve been using this product every night and love the difference it’s making to my skin! My go to Sunday hair routine is a shampoo and hair mask from O&M. I love the refreshing minty feel of the Original Detox Shampoo and the 7-Day Miracle Moisture Masque is a wonderful weekly treatment. Then I detangle with a smooth paddle brush.

Bedtime

After taking a bath and indulging in a complete face and body skincare routine I have a cup of chamomile tea or calming night tea in my favourite Royal Albert tea cup and then do a chakra clearing meditation to help relax and unwind in preparation of a better quality sleep. I apply the KORA Organics Heart Chakra Aromatherapy Oil to pulse points – it’s my personal aromatherapy blend based on healing and opening the heart chakra. Your bedroom should be your sanctuary and a calm space for you to rest and unwind from the outside world, so I don’t take phones or laptops to my bed and I have complete blackout blinds so it’s nice and dark. I spritz my pillow with the Calming Lavender Mist, put on my eye mask on and earplugs in and I’m off to bed for an early night.

eye-mask-1024x768.thumb.jpg.6e753d92640cca1f42f3f045abb32596.jpg

Monday Morning

I’m not really a morning person but Evan and the boys are, so there’s no need to set an alarm as Evan wakes around 5:30am. I take some time to start the day with a meditation while Evan showers and the kids are still asleep. This gives me a clear mind and enables me to focus on the day ahead. Both Hart and Flynn wake up around 6/6:30am. I like to do a cool compresses on my face of a morning to help stimulate circulation and de-puff. I take a cup of ice cubes from the freezer, add to a basin of cold water and then wet my face cloth, squeeze out excess water and hold against the face for 10-seconds and I repeat that 3 times. You can also add a few drops of an energising essential oil to the water for additional benefits – I love adding a few drops of lemon myrtle, it has a fresh scent with uplifting and soothing benefits. If I don’t have time for that, I get my gua sha sculptor out of the fridge and massage my moisturiser or oil in that way. Before breakfast, I have a cold pressed celery juice which has a multitude of health benefits. Then, it’s happily back to groundhog day…

miranda-2-1024x839.thumb.jpg.da7f4955c07e771e15d89077ac8926a9.jpg

Source: spacenk.com