Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

There are no specific details about the sex of her child or date of birth. But I guess when we'll see candids of Therese and John Kerr at the airport - it will be a sign :p  It would be so cute if she had a girl this time, I would like to see Miranda and her baby on the cover :angel: I mean delicate, family session, Miranda doesn't have to show the child's face. Vogue Australia had such editorial in 2017. But Evan is so private so who knows.... BTW I saw March issue of Australian Vogue few minutes ago, again no sign of Miranda or her beauty line. Her marriage, expanding Kora and now pregnancy seem to be not big deal for Australian press :/

00ae89c0f9e5bf17bbf279e9fd4f202e.thumb.jpg.539bd0bfbcc1be09933b7f893547c762.jpg

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Where did you read that?

Some people believe that it's possible to know the sex of a baby because pregnant woman looks radiant/ugly, she has specified shape of her belly plus the belly is situated low or high etc. There are many myths, eating sweets or spicy dishes.

I had lucky with her first baby (Flynn) also I was right about Rosie's child and Candice's :angel: 

OmQtilS5f1M.thumb.jpg.d3d243c254d9c1ed92fcb4c3ad202275.jpg

Source: vk.com/mirandakerr

I did the same with Candice second. An astro calculation, started with it in friends and family circles and was 90% right. But won't do it again, if you guy's want to be surprised. 

What is your guess Ewciolina? Never underestimate your sixth sense.Has nothing to do with luck.