Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

7 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

It looks that some people had right mentioning that "special glow" around her. Maybe that's why she was hiding from us for so long. Congratulations ?

I think she's been preparing this for a while...before and when she first met Evan she was really thin but started to fill out slowly as they were dating...apparently that's what a lot of models do when trying to fall pregnant 

BEAUTICATE: MIRANDA KERR ON MOTHERHOOD, MORNINGS AND MEDITATION

Newly pregnant to husband Evan Spiegel, Miranda Kerr is one of our most successful exports. She's beautiful, yes. But, there's something extra about Ms Kerr - a seemingly eternal youth to her look. While genetics can be attributed to her natural beauty, her dedication to a healthy, holistic lifestyle has certainly shown to be a fruitful pursuit - and one that has allowed her to build two widely admired brands - both that of Miranda Kerr - and of course, her skincare and supplement line Kora Organics. In our exclusive interview the expectant mother, model and mogul, she reveals the special morning routine she's developed with son Flynn, working around school drop-offs, and the beauty products she uses every single day.

5a0d9aac268f4_MirandaHeroImage2017copy.thumb.jpg.6a04d0848fcc0d8170e57c679b0c5fd9.jpg

INTERVIEW: http://www.beauticate.com/how-to/get-ready-with-miranda-kerr

4 hours ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

I wonder if she will go the natural route again after her traumatic birth.... Flynn was such a heavy  baby and the second are usually heavier that the first one. 

Traumatic? When or where did she say it was so traumatic? I know she always said she went all natural and that it was a very long labor but she seemed pretty content with the fact that she did it the natural way, even if it was hard and painful.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Traumatic? When or where did she say it was so traumatic? I know she always said she went all natural and that it was a very long labor but she seemed pretty content with the fact that she did it the natural way, even if it was hard and painful.

I did not say, she said that. It is my interpretation after reading and hearing her birth story.

I wish her a safe pregnancy and beautiful birth.

55 minutes ago, Kramer&Kramer said:

I did not say, she said that. It is my interpretation after reading and hearing her birth story.

I wish her a safe pregnancy and beautiful birth.

I never said that you said that. I literally asked, where and when did she, as in Miranda, say that.