Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

4 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

:ddr:IMO the picture with white dress would be a perfect cover too. PS. I hope we won't wait too long for Australian Vogue 

YASSSS It's probably my most favorite photo of the bunch, ugh I hope they made it as the cover but Teddy needs some screen time I guess ughhh Frankie is better than you Teddy! 

I have a question - what happened with Instagram?  Do you also have problems? I can't see new posts dedicated to Miranda or other models/celebrities. There is an information that the newest pics are hidden because users posted ugly stuff on IG (or something like that). 

16 minutes ago, Ewciolina said:

I have a question - what happened with Instagram?  Do you also have problems? I can't see new posts dedicated to Miranda or other models/celebrities. There is an information that the newest pics are hidden because users posted ugly stuff on IG (or something like that). 

For me too.

#mirandakerr might be blacklisted then. People probably used that hashtag for harmful posts...

sad that stuff like this happens :sad:

GOOD ADVICE
by MIRANDA KERR, OCTOBER 9, 2017

Welcome to My Morning Routine:

I generally wake up at around 6 a.m. Usually I’m up before my alarm—I’m much more of a morning person now that I have Flynn. Before I had him, I was quite a night owl and didn’t like waking up early, but now I’m the opposite.

Typically, the first thing I do is a morning meditation before my son wakes up. Sometimes he’ll come in when I’m doing it and I’ll give him a little cuddle and he’ll sit with me for a bit. Then I always open the blinds and the windows and let the fresh air in.

In the past, I would drink warm water with lemon or some apple cider vinegar, but lately I’ve just been having plain warm water. Or I’ll make warm water with a prune or two—it’s a really great way to get your digestion moving. I really love it, it tastes so nice. I really like prunes.

Then, I’ll take a quick shower, get dressed, and start preparing breakfast for Flynn so we can eat together. He really likes these gluten-free banana pancakes, or we’ll also have a breakfast quesadilla. I switch it up. Sometimes I’ll make a smoothie with almond milk, some water, spinach—I just kind of throw in whatever I have. I like blueberries and almond butter, or sometimes avocado or papaya.

Flynn’s at school by 8:15 a.m., so I’ll then come back home and do a workout before I get into my day. I usually workout at home. I do a combination of Pilates and Kundalini yoga. Sometimes I’ll workout to a DVD I’ve used for many years from Mary Helen Bowers of Ballet Beautiful. She has a great workout you can do anywhere.

source: wellandgood.com

Miranda gave an interview for BW MAGAZINE (she has new puppy :tongue:). It's a supplement to Saturday's DAILY TELEGRAPH. I don't know what is the point of making a new interview with the same old pictures, then use the only one new photo (I guess it was shot by Russell James. ) as a preview of the article. The picture shows Miranda sitting on the floor. Few minutes later they changed it and left only small one with her face :hmm:  I was lucky to save this miniature in last moment.The picture from the next site comes from Twitter, thanks God someone grabbed it.  

BW.png.0e2808ec4ff7b6e188c7eee64939cf79.png 

MIRANDA KERR ON THE SWITCH FROM CATWALK TO BOARDROOM

By Matthew Benns

M2GxGyZ_.thumb.jpg.e99af0649440956a44323338266ae707.jpg

She has one of the most beautiful, recognisable and marketable faces in the world but right now, over the phone from her home in Los Angeles, Miranda Kerr says it is “shrivelled up” in pure horror. Apparently my new age man boast of moisturising with Nivea Man is too much for supermodel turned organic skincare tycoon to bear. She has only just finished explaining how “the rose quartz infuses the vibration of self-love” into her new skincare range when I make my startling admission.

“My face is all shrivelled up! Oh, no, don’t be using that, read the ingredients and you will know why,” she tells BW Magazine. The 34-year-old Australian-born supermodel is relaunching her KORA Organics skincare range globally — with new luxury packaging she designed herself and a host of new products. Until this year KORA Organics was only sold in Australia, with sales overseas via an online store only. But a global push to expand the brand has led overseas sales to grow fourfold on last year alone. It is now sold in more than 300 Sephora stores across the US and there are plans to enter some of the world’s biggest markets, including Asia, Europe, the UK, Canada and Scandinavia.

Kerr has pumped her life savings from 20 years of modelling — from winning the Dolly Magazine model competition in 1997 to her five years as Victoria’s Secret angel — into sending the product to the world. “I am not going to tell you the exact amount but its millions and millions of dollars,” she says. “This really is my baby. I have spent almost all the money I have earnt through modelling investing into this company.”

Kerr’s determination is well documented. In her latest book Empower Yourself, she writes: “The truth of the matter is I wasn’t born a strong and confident woman, I became one through my own efforts to cultivate these attributes daily.” She does have the support of her new husband, billionaire Snapchat co-founder Evan Spiegel, who told her: “Miranda this is your passion clearly this is where your heart is so why don’t you focus your energy into doing this and expanding the business worldwide.”

Kerr says: “He really encouraged me to focus on that. It’s been quite a risk to actually take that and decide to slow down on the modelling and really focus on continuing to build this brand and expand it internationally but it’s one of the best decisions I have ever made.” Of course Spiegel would back it because it has cleared up his dry skin a treat. “Evan used to have really dry skin on his face and he doesn’t any more,” Kerr explains. “These products are really good for men. Evan uses the Noni Glow face oil (which just won a major US beauty product award) every day. Actually so does Orlando,” she says before bursting into a hearty chuckle.

Orlando is Kerr’s swashbuckling film star first husband Orlando Bloom, father of her six-year-old son Flynn. Bloom has a house near Kerr’s in Los Angeles and shares the parenting. “We try to make it work for him to see (Flynn). It was supposed to be four days-three days but right now he is on a movie, so Flynn is with me and I love that.” The relationship with Bloom works better now than ever. “It’s much more harmonious this way and that’s really important,” Kerr says. “I love being a mum, it’s like a miracle and puts everything into perspective. And I love spending time with Flynny but it’s obviously important that he does spend time with his dad and Orlando is a great dad and we are very good friends.

“We will always be family. He and I get along better now than we ever have.” Kerr’s parents and 30 of her and Spiegel’s closest friends flew to LA for their wedding in the back garden of their luxury home in July. There was much anticipation about the big day after Kerr gave an interview that implied she and Spiegel were saving themselves for the honeymoon night. “I read it and I was like ‘Whaaaat?’ ” she says. “It was taken out of context, I never said that we weren’t intimate.”

t was misconstrued, she insists, because she said they were not going to have children until after they married “because Evan is a traditional guy”. She does not pay any attention to the gossip that surrounds her, saying, philosophically: “It goes with the territory.” One aspect of the model’s life to get a public airing recently was her diet secret. Kerr’s former chef Kate McAloon told how the star’s diet involved a flexible routine of eating clean most of the time with a few indulgences thrown in, to spruik her own cooking tour.

Kerr says she allows a few treats in her diet. “We live in a world that is so full of toxins but we can make a conscious choice of what we put in. I am not super strict about anything. Eighty per cent of what I eat is healthy and organic and 20 per cent is indulgence.” Revelations that she works on an 80/20 diet of moderation have not troubled Kerr at all. “People are always going to say something and talk about what they are going to talk about. It’s very important to not really pay too much attention to it,” she says. And if you really want to know her true eating weakness — it is a cheeseburger. “Evan makes a great cheeseburger,” she says. “He is really good on the grill. I mean, obviously, we use free range meat, but he makes it and I eat it every time it’s so good.”

At this point our phone call is interrupted by a kerfuffle in the background before Kerr breathlessly explains that one of her dogs, Teddy, has burst into the house. “I was a bit worried my dog was about to go to the bathroom inside. “We just got a new little puppy — it’s a Pomeranian — and the other puppy can smell the new one and I don’t want them to try and outdo each other with the scent.” Then she picks up the interview again. “You were saying before Teddy interrupted …” Her point, at the end of it all, is simple. “It’s really important to be grounded and keep things real and be appreciative of every day and to be grateful for the small things. “You just never know what is going to happen in life.”

Source: dailytelegraph.co.au, @giza7suki Twitter

12 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Miranda gave an interview for BW MAGAZINE (she has new puppy :tongue:). It's a supplement to Saturday's DAILY TELEGRAPH. I don't know what is the point of making a new interview with the same old pictures, then use the only one new photo (I guess it was shot by Russell James. ) as a preview of the article. The picture shows Miranda sitting on the floor. Few minutes later they changed it and left only small one with her face :hmm:  I was lucky to save this miniature in last moment.The picture from the next site comes from Twitter, thanks God someone grabbed it.  

BW.png.0e2808ec4ff7b6e188c7eee64939cf79.png 

This is very odd @Ewciolina, because I overlooked this article when I saw it because the picture that was used was Tim Hunter's from her second editorial for Stellar magazine last year. I mean i even tried to get a bigger version of it..... Looks like the editors were having some technical problems....