Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Stay tuned for next week when Miranda reveals her ultra secret skincare routine, what she did recently with her son, her guilty pleasures, something her grandma said, and details about that naughty fruit she can't help but eat.

17 hours ago, Happy12345 said:

Her face looks really bad and weird in the thumbnail pic from Sephora..... Botox gone wrong

Lol I think she's just raising her eyebrows mid speech when they snapped the pic...but I did notice in one of her other videos just before when she is doing her Kora products that she raises her eyebrows but her middle forehead section doesn't move but her temples  wrinkle/crinkle...def Botox in her forehead so then her temples wrinkle because its the only part that doesn't have Botox...yet

14 minutes ago, Smarf said:

I've been following the Harvey Weinstein story the last couple days and was chasing down some leads.

Found this one from 7 years ago:

Is green goddess Miranda Kerr trying to get into films? Model wears stunning minidress to meet mogul Harvey Weinstein

Make of it what you want.

I'm making this out of it: https://fashionmagazine.com/culture/project-runway-all-stars-recap-gelato-gowns-for-miranda-kerr/