Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

9 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

There is also a possibility that Miranda doesn't have a cover for HARPER'S BAZAAR CHINA :hmm: and pictures posted by DonSimon come from inside editorial and they are connected with this charity campaign. These covers have been revealed: 

Picture posted by Russell James (on his Weibo) doesn't have "October 2017" description, there is something about charity campaign at the bottom of the picture (DonSimon's version is different). The good news is that other stars have at least 9 pictures inside. So I hope we'll see few new pictures of Miranda :PinkCouture2:

No cover again? :banghead:

MIRANDA KERR ON HER SKINCARE AND EVERY STEP OF HER WEDDING

The first thing she did was pop a slow-roasted chicken in the oven.

When it’s time to sit down for my interview with Miranda Kerr in her suite at The Mark Hotel, the supermodel asks, very politely, could we please lounge on the bed while we speak instead? Other than the fact that I would never say no to Miranda Kerr, especially in her own hotel room, I can’t help but adore that this girlish, smile-y, slumber-party side of her I’m used to seeing on screens and billboards wasn’t just an image for her past campaigns for Victoria’s Secret, H&M, Swarovski, and now her own beauty brand, KORA Organics... She loves to gab and give supportive words of advice. Plus, those dimples.

“I love, love, love Kundalini yoga—you should go to Kundalini Yoga East!” exclaims the Australia native, who actually practiced Kundalini with her husband on their wedding day (more on that below). “Yogi Bhajan [who is credited with bringing Kundalini to the U.S.] and his philosophy on life… He was a pretty cool dude. He said something like: ‘All of you, running around, doing a hundred things, stop. Be patient. Everything will come to you.’ He always says to be kind to yourself. Be kind to others. It’s right up my alley. There’s a t-shirt I have at home that says ‘Yogi Bhajan is my homeboy.’ That’s how I feel.”

Kerr knows plenty about doing a hundred things. Just hours earlier, she was hosting dozens of beauty editors at Woom Center, a boutique meditation center in the Bowery in New York City, where her healer, Holly Star, prescribed crystals to calm worries and empower missions. It has been widely reported that Kerr loves crystals, especially rose quartz, and, in fact, all of the products in Kora Organics are infused with the energetic vibrations of rose quartz before they get bottled up. Same goes for her new range of skincare: a suite of cleansers, mists, and moisturizers for three different skin types, plus balms for the face and body. Like the rest of her products, the Australian noni fruit is the hero ingredient, which Kerr swears by to keep her healthy inside and outside—it’s even in her supplement sachets. And with a schedule like hers, we’ll have whatever she’s having.

“I just came from Paris, and then I got off the plane, and I’ve hit the ground running,” she says of her packed travel schedule. “But tonight I booked time to see Holly, and we’re going to have a little session, and then I’m going to hopefully fall asleep and get up in the morning, 5AM, and do it all over again!” Yogi Bhajan would appreciate that she worked in her moment of mindfulness. And we appreciated, in particular, all the beauty intel Kerr shared with us, as well as wedding-day details about her recent marriage to husband Evan Spiegel. As you’ll see below, it was very Miranda Kerr.

Miranda_Kerr-2-1410x940.thumb.jpg.7d16ac4c4b089ab01e4bba51c4445852.jpgMiranda_Kerr-11-1670x835.thumb.jpg.5f68a41e66d840845dfbfbd50ad91ccf.jpgMiranda_Kerr-15-1410x940.thumb.jpg.7a474798050ae87a8cf5c9bef9bf72d8.jpgMiranda_Kerr-10-627x940.thumb.jpg.399ad9e4be02b5b6ac9d0fc7867e7389.jpgMiranda_Kerr-3-940x940.thumb.jpg.8296b9ee52bf115bcf391f0f4f0fa6a8.jpgMiranda_Kerr-4-627x940.thumb.jpg.6c7f9b7b3010e8edbc0d697b715b75e0.jpgMiranda_Kerr-18-674x940.thumb.jpg.ab52d82124659470692a7fee685f5ded.jpgMiranda_Kerr-14-940x940.thumb.jpg.987946519b5c49606088fa0f2128be81.jpgMiranda_Kerr-12-1410x940.thumb.jpg.f4d88a0d3c29c8e067ef7df1e06e1aa3.jpgMiranda_Kerr-8-1410x940.thumb.jpg.940ff582fbfe4779dc91f97016d51945.jpg

1. On her KORA Organics skincare line: “I honestly was looking for a certified organic skincare, and I wasn’t able to find anything on the market that was effective and would give me the results I need. I’ve been in the industry now for twenty years; my skin needs to be glowing and beautiful all the time, and I’m a certified health coach. That’s my passion. I [studied nutrition] because I’m interested in health, because I believe that health is wealth. At the end of the day, your skin is the largest organ on your body. What you put on your skin sinks into your bloodstream.”

2. “The aromatherapy in KORA Organics is quite extraordinary. I worked with an aromatherapist in Australia, she’s an incredible woman. Also, she made this specific heart chakra aromatherapy oil for me when I was going through a challenging time. I spoke to her, and I was like, ‘I just don’t know what to do. Like I’m in this negative hole, and it’s not like me, and I don’t know what to do to get out.’ She sent me this and I ended up creating [KORA Organics Heart Chakra Aromatherapy Oil] because I was like, ‘Wow, this is like one of my favorite things ever.’ You just apply, and when you smell it, it really does uplift and transform your mood. It feels super nurturing, and I can’t get enough of it. I wish I could have a bath in it. I always have it with me.”

3. “The Mountain Valley - I like this water because the pH is 7.8. It’s in a glass bottle, so I prefer to drink out of a glass bottle if I’m not at home drinking out of my filter because I have a water filter at home. I like the size because we need to drink that all day, and it’s a good way to monitor it.”

4. “The key ingredient in my skincare is noni fruit. Noni is full of antioxidants and over a hundred vitamins and minerals. I’ve been drinking it and applying it to my skin since I was 13. Like, if I had a breakout, my grandma would be like, ‘Here, put this on your skin.’ Or if I have a sunburn, she’d be like, ‘Here, put this on your skin.’ It’s anti-inflammatory. It’s super soothing. I used to travel with a big bowl of noni, and I’d always be petrified it was going to leak in my bag. So now [with the supplement packettes] I can keep my noni with me no matter where I go. Everyone’s always like, ‘Oh what supplements do you take? What do you recommend?’ And I’m like, ‘It’s right here!’ At the end of the day, health is wealth.”

5. On how she travels when flying: “When I get on the plane, I do the cleanse, mist, and moisturize, and—this is my new obsession—face balm, but I first do the Noni Glow Face Oil. The Japanese ReFa [silver face massage tool] gets the blood circulation going; I like how it feels. I’ll use it before I get off the plane because your face gets a bit puffy from flying. I will use the mist with it when I use it. I love seaweed, a little seaweed snack, and almonds. I often will pack my food to go on the plane. Then I know what I’ve got.”

6. “I am one of those people that never says never. I’m going to enjoy myself, and if I feel like something, I’ll have it, and I’ll have it in moderation. I do the 80/20 kind of thing. I’m super conscious about what I put on my skin, what I eat. I try to eat fresh produce whenever, as much as I can. I try to use organic products, but I have lots of other products that aren’t organic, like makeup products. It’s about that balance, and it’s about being aware.”

7. “I’m always into so many different things. I really love just getting a simple Korean body scrub. I really believe in the power of that—exfoliation. I love infrared saunas. I have one, the Clearlight.”

8. On her NuFace device: “It’s so funny because I don’t really know exactly what it does, but I do know that my face feels better after using it. I don’t know the scientific details behind it. I just kind of use it once every now and then. I haven’t used it in a while. I probably should’ve used it today. I’m feeling a little bit puffy."

9. “I had the Flynn (her son) [necklace] for a while. The Evan one (her husband)… I went to Barneys and I [didn’t] have much time. I just had a look and there were all these [necklaces with] words like happiness, joy, peace...and obviously I was very attracted to that because I’m very interested in positive words of affirmation. On the back of all KORA products are words like grace, love, blessings, joy. So, I was like, ‘This is so cool! Love.’ Then I was like ‘Evan?’ There were no other names there. It was just happiness, joy, love...and Evan? I was like, ‘That’s really random!’ Then the lady said, ‘No, that one’s not for sale, it’s a sample.’ I said, ‘please, can I buy this one?’ She was like, ‘Let me just call the manager and see if we can do it.’ This is meant to be!” 

10. “This is actually the first time I'm showing this new product! It's our new KORA Organics Rose Quartz Luminizer, which will be available via koraorganics.com very soon. It has actual rose quartz powder in it. I apply it to my cheeks, temples, and brow bones to add a luminous glow.”

11. About her wedding: “I remember everything. I ran down in the morning super early and put the chicken in the oven because I did a slow-roast organic chicken for him and a couple of my family members. He loves it when I cook for him, and I love cooking. It’s the way that I can show my love and appreciation. After I put the chicken in the oven, I came upstairs and we did Kundalini yoga. Just the two of us. Just to have a moment with each other and connect, and at the end we did a meditation together where we [were] looking into each other’s eyes. It was just a really wonderful way to connect before [the ceremony]. Even though people say ‘You shouldn’t see each other on the wedding day!’ He was like, ‘Umm, no, that’s not going to happen!’ I was like, ‘Okay!’ but he didn’t see my wedding dress until [I walked down the aisle].” “After that I had a body massage and a facial massage because I wanted to be super relaxed. All my friends were around, they were staying around the corner, and they were saying, ‘I want to come see you! What can I do to help you?’ I’m like, ‘I’m going to be fine! I just need to chill.’ I just wanted to have that moment to myself and with Evan before we interacted with everyone. So I kept it very quiet and very sacred. Then when it was time to get dressed, obviously all of my friends came in and helped me, but I was just trying to remain in the moment. Then we had the ceremony in our backyard, and then we had a nice dinner with everyone. It was supposed to be 30 people, but I think it ended up being closer to 40 people who came.” “We had our dance. It was just fun and because it was so small, it wasn’t stressful. It was really just the people that were our closest friends from when we were super young and our families; my grandparents were there. It was just really beautiful. Colbie Caillat came to play a couple of songs and Jason Mraz came to play a song with her! ‘Never Gonna Let You Down’ was our wedding song.”

Source: coveteur.com

LINK TO THE ARTICLE:  http://coveteur.com/2017/09/19/miranda-kerr-kora-corganics-wedding-day/