Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

13 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Beverly Hills, Jul 3 '17

mkerr040717BZNImage1.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage2.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage3.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage4.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage5.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage6.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage7.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage8.jpg mkerr040717BZNImage9.jpg

What's with her hair now. She used to do those staged pap pics and her hair was all curled and perfect now she either slicks over in a side part pony or does this hair. It's like she can't be bothered anymore.

34 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I also think those pap pics look weird. I would not be surprised if she later told that the whole jewellery scandal made her feel depressed.

And then use 'essential oils' to cure her depression like she did after Orlando and then...surprise you too can buy them through her Kora line ?

17 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

woah is that Miranda in the second pic? and I'm glad she got Steven again yes 

Few sources claim it's her but model on second pic reminds me of someone else, she has bigger breasts than Miranda, different lips and brows. I hope we'll find out soon if this is her :unsure:

@Ewciolina I LOVE the Elle France editorial, thank you for posting!

Miranda looks great, I am a huge fan of yoga and enjoy seeing my favorite models doing yoga, I love the settings. I am a book freak so to see her doing yoga in a big home library is great, and the dog in the background is a wonderful touch. The pictures have terrific coloring and I just love everything about it.

I wish I could read the interview but I can only read English. Is there a way I could find a translation?

according to the editorial info & Vogue Italia website, they are BOTH Miranda (it's just bad photoshop)

Vogue Italia - July 2017

"Shades of Time" - Cover story by Steven Meisel

Hair Guido for Redken

Make-up Pat McGrath for Dolce & Gabbana Make Up.

Manicure Jin Soon Choi for JINsoon.

On set PRODn @ Art + Commerce.

6e46dce2-c2c3-472c-b1fb-43f9d1edc988.thumb.png.25ca59c97e8c53d1e425a02dc962c39e.png9a0a449f-d144-4c78-b763-d269a0017b77.thumb.png.50bf6dbc295f99531d8872d0b27ee130.png