Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MIRANDA KERR GIVES UP $11M IN JEWELLERY

Australian model Miranda Kerr has handed over $US8.1 million ($A10.7m) worth of jewellery to the US Justice Department a week after lawsuits said it was purchased for her by Malaysian financier Jho Low with allegedly misappropriated funds, according to her spokesman. Ms Kerr transferred the gifts on Friday to government agents from her safe-deposit box in Los Angeles, the spokesman said. “From the start of the inquiry, Miranda Kerr co-operated fully and pledged to turn over the gifts of jewellery to the government,” he said. “Ms Kerr will continue to assist with the inquiry in any way she can.” Ms Kerr isn’t a defendant in the lawsuits. The Justice Department declined to comment.

Source: theaustralian.com.au

Oh my goodness. I am keeping all my comments on the random jewelry dude to myself.

I wish there were some modeling projects to talk about though. I am SO bored with Samantha Thavasa so I'll refrain from any more comments on that as well.

MEET KORA ORGANICS FOUNDER AND SUPERMODEL MIRANDA KERR

2e2fa64ff143e3a9d08b5d9e56250254.thumb.jpg.432e796026ab69835074f3e842ea5f0a.jpg

Get your photo taken with Miranda Kerr and learn about her new-to-Sephora brand, Kora Organics. Become familiar with the line’s skin and body products, all made with organic and natural and ingredients. Plus, take home a free deluxe sample.

Event time: 10am-6pm   Meet Miranda Kerr: 1pm

Event location details: Sephora Michigan Ave 605 North Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611 Phone: (312) 649-9343

17 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

Australian model Miranda Kerr has handed over $US8.1 million ($A10.7m) worth of jewellery to the US Justice Department ... Source: theaustralian.com.au

Article also on USA Today,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/06/27/miranda-kerr-returns-8-million-in-jewels-ex-boyfriend-low-taek-jho-bought-with-malaysian-government-funds/103224860/

Along with Kerr, the article mentions DiCaprio: "turned over a Picasso painting worth $3.2 million that he received as a birthday gift."  If I read the linked document correctly, it's "Nature Morte au Crane de Taureau" by Pablo Picasso

https://theartstack.com/artist/pablo-picasso/nature-morte-au-crane-de-1

The world's oldest profession...

I'm so curious to see how she handles this. There's absolutely no way she "dated" him for a year. Imagine Miranda Kerr - who's photographed by paparazzi literally every day, particularly right after her separation from Orlando - dating some random Malaysian financier and there not being ONE SINGLE photo of them together? Yeah... 

3 hours ago, happycanadian2 said:

I'm so curious to see how she handles this.

She's gonna keep her mouth shut and it's gonna blow over. She's not the only one doing this. Half of Hollywood is doing it during the Cannes film festival. They're called "yacht girls" and they're not classic prostitutes. Some of them are fairly known celebs who like to spend time on Arab and Russian yachts for few days (nights) during the season.

Shit, it's not like there's no legs spreading in Hollywood anyways.

Hollywood old saying: "It's not who you know, it's who you blow."

51 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

^ I'm sure it also happens when the Cannes festival isn't going on :rofl: Lots of people would be surprised how their favorite "good, wholesome and innocent" model is far from it.

Also Dubai.

Looking at you Bella.

3 minutes ago, fashionlover16 said:

I'm shocked about this Miranda thing, it came from nowhere.

But I'm so curious too about who of Vs models could be involved in this "Cannes practice" :whistle:

I was aware these sorts of things occurred at Cannes but thought it would be heavily lesser known models who participated, as the financial gain wouldn't be as alluring for the top and most successful models, in theory.