Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

9 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

To be honest I'm still disappointed with her Kora Organics promotion :hmm: I expected more attention in the media. Meanwhile, we only have short articles with the same photos. No live interviews, no sessions. People are more interested in her wedding. The interview for Byrdie was boring and short (non mentioning her tragic hairstyle). Correct me if I'm wrong but I've noticed that many people consider Gwyneth Paltrow as pretentious, ridiculous and pathetic person. And voila, now Miranda joined her event and became the object of mockery. For me as a fan it is sad to read how people scoff at her. Look at Rosie's beauty talks, they are always so warm, interesting and natural, she is not afraid to joke. While Miranda is constantly stressed and artificial. What's going on with this girl? At the beginning of her career she was like a rocket, and now she behaves like a scared recluse forced to speak in front of the camera :idk: When she married Orlando she wanted to behave like a "good wife". Now when she is with Evan, she tries to be a girl from college or what? White sneakers, greasy hair, no make-up, and hiding in the house (maybe they are studying for exams ;)). She used to do a lot of promotions for her Asian clients and now they have to fly to LA if they want to shot a new campaign with Miranda. I don't know what to say or think. Half a year without a cover, even in her native country? If this situation doesn't improve in the second half of the year then I see Miranda's career in black colors. Even if she wants to try new things like designing - she needs better strategy. Her first campaign for Royal Albert was so feminine and beautiful, the current one is poor and bland. She is no longer the face of Swarovski so what is the obstacle to create her own jewelry?

^^^^^ AMEN.

this year has been a letdown maybe because of her wedding but I still do think Miranda can get better and "my focus is not modelling anymore" is not helping. Tons and tons of people everyday always say the same thing about her - "She has lost her spark" and as a big big fan it's annoying and it makes me pissed because Miranda could still do some things to keep her modelling career alive if she wanted to...but yeah key phrase....if she wanted to. *sigh* it wouldn't be a surprise if she decides to retire right now but regardless I'm still so happy for her. 

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:00 AM, Ewciolina said:

DitaDiamondis :kiss: I'm very busy at the weekends now and I'm afraid it's not gonna change in next months. 

To be honest I'm still disappointed with her Kora Organics promotion :hmm: I expected more attention in the media. Meanwhile, we only have short articles with the same photos. No live interviews, no sessions. People are more interested in her wedding. The interview for Byrdie was boring and short (non mentioning her tragic hairstyle). Correct me if I'm wrong but I've noticed that many people consider Gwyneth Paltrow as pretentious, ridiculous and pathetic person. And voila, now Miranda joined her event and became the object of mockery. For me as a fan it is sad to read how people scoff at her. Look at Rosie's beauty talks, they are always so warm, interesting and natural, she is not afraid to joke. While Miranda is constantly stressed and artificial. What's going on with this girl? At the beginning of her career she was like a rocket, and now she behaves like a scared recluse forced to speak in front of the camera :idk: When she married Orlando she wanted to behave like a "good wife". Now when she is with Evan, she tries to be a girl from college or what? White sneakers, greasy hair, no make-up, and hiding in the house (maybe they are studying for exams ;)). She used to do a lot of promotions for her Asian clients and now they have to fly to LA if they want to shot a new campaign with Miranda. I don't know what to say or think. Half a year without a cover, even in her native country? If this situation doesn't improve in the second half of the year then I see Miranda's career in black colors. Even if she wants to try new things like designing - she needs better strategy. Her first campaign for Royal Albert was so feminine and beautiful, the current one is poor and bland. She is no longer the face of Swarovski so what is the obstacle to create her own jewelry?

BTW Miranda met Evan in 2014, according to few sources during Goop event she said “Even though it’s coming up to four years this November that we’ve been together...”  :blink: 

I haven't been following Miranda's recent career but I know from browsing this entire thread (I started at the beginning and it's taken months and months but I am working my way through it because I like her older work and I wanted to see her career progression because she used to motivate me) that you are big time Miranda fan and supporter. So to hear you say these negative things makes me sad because I know you are not saying them out of hate but because they are true. I will look into everything you're saying so I can make my own decisison but I have a feeling you are right about all of this. And that's sad because I was hoping Miranda would keep up being the amazing model and business woman she was. But it seems to be slipping. and thanks for all your contributions to this thread. I am now on page 1056 and I got through about 10 pages in the morning while I drink my coffee and I always see your posts with pictures and updates. :smile: 

On 6/14/2017 at 3:30 PM, DonSimon said:

this year has been a letdown maybe because of her wedding but I still do think Miranda can get better and "my focus is not modelling anymore" is not helping. Tons and tons of people everyday always say the same thing about her - "She has lost her spark" and as a big big fan it's annoying and it makes me pissed because Miranda could still do some things to keep her modelling career alive if she wanted to...but yeah key phrase....if she wanted to. *sigh* it wouldn't be a surprise if she decides to retire right now but regardless I'm still so happy for her. 

She's been in the business for over 10 years, isn't it a little normal for her to slow down now, I mean she has a child to take care of, just got married again, and maybe she doesn't want to spend hours on set anymore after doing it for so many years... As fans it can be quite disappointing and not as fun because there's less content and less pictures of her work for us to see, but I think her personal life is way more important than her career, especially now that she's a mother. 

MIRANDA KERR FORCED TO HAND OVER SOME OF HER DIAMOND COLLECTION TO THE US GOVERNMENT

Yesterday, we brought you the news that Leonardo DiCaprio has been forced to give his Oscar back to the government due to a money laundering probe—and today, it seems Miranda Kerr has also been inadvertently implicated in the scam.

You may not have been aware, but for a brief moment in time after she divorced Orlando Bloom, Kerr was linked with Malaysian billionaire Jho Low, who was naturally so taken with the supermodel he showered her with diamonds.

Unfortunately, what Kerr didn’t know was that Low had stolen $5.9 billion AU from a Malaysian development fund at the time, making her gifts trump change.

On Valentine’s Day in 2014, Page Six reports Low gave Kerr a $1.29 million ($1.69 million AU) diamond heart necklace inscribed with her initials.

“Low [gave] the 11.72-carat heart-shaped diamond to Kerr, who resides in Los Angeles, as a Valentine’s Day present,” court filings state.

Later that year, Low also allegedly paid $4.5 million ($5.91 million AU) for an 8.8-carat diamond pendant—and if that wasn’t enough, he also followed up with $1.31 million AU 11-carat earrings in an effort to woo Kerr.

Considering the supermodel has long since moved on from the relationship (she married billionaire Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel last month), she’d be forgiven if she’d already sold the jewellery—but according to sources, she still has the diamonds in her possession, and is co-operating fully with the US government investigation.

“The feds have not asked for the diamonds back yet,” a source told Page Six.

In the meantime, she should probably give Leonardo DiCaprio a call—we imagine he’s still smarting over the loss of his Oscar.

Source: http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/celebrity/miranda-kerr-diamonds-money-laundering-probe-13459