Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Well the pics are nice but the concept is still boring. The first one looks like an advertising for washing powder. The brand is focused on this:

http://www.l-seed.co.jp/l-gallery/

So "pink Miranda" fits like a fist in the eye. I saw television commercial with previous ambassador - green screen plus something between Samantha Thavasa and New Bold. If she starts "jumping for joy"  again - I'll vomit :sick:  I think something like this would be much better:

Tumblr_n157ejf0VC1rx6hqlo1_500.thumb.jpg.7ccaba39f6f45747d5ec49db77bb025f.jpg

On 2.05.2014 at 1:04 PM, Ewciolina said:

She should promote something elegant now because luxury suits her. She often wears watches made by Rolex, Cartier and Longines so I don't know what are these companies waiting for ? I really enjoyed Louis Vuitton campaign with Arizona Muse or Waldorf Astoria with gorgeous Olga Kurylenko. I hope that it will change soon since her agent said that Miranda has new projects in the coming years.

Three years later - blurry LV pictures and supermassive black hole although I should write "pink" hole... 

Just look at her current Asian campaigns: Samantha Thavasa, 24/7 Workout, Mei.com, Suntory Kuro, Koradior, Marukome and now The Global Group. Different brands but in the end - the same result :tumbleweed:

CCC.thumb.png.67b413320a48236916b394c59d5a8b5e.png

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Wonder when she and Evan are going to get married.. How long have they been engaged now?

They got engaged last July. According to few articles they were supposed to get marry later this year but considering Orlando's interview - it might be next month. Maybe it was Miranda's idea, "she wanted to keep things in secret" but "suddenly" her ex husband (who hasn't received an invitation) revealed the details by accident (yeah, right :wink:). Let the madness begin! Now every day will be considered by media as " is today this big day?:chicken:"

1 hour ago, Ewciolina said:

They got engaged last July. According to few articles they were supposed to get marry later this year but considering Orlando's interview - it might be next month. Maybe it was Miranda's idea, "she wanted to keep things in secret" but "suddenly" her ex husband (who hasn't received an invitation) revealed the details by accident (yeah, right :wink:). Let the madness begin! Now every day will be considered by media as " is today this big day?:chicken:"

Hmm I don't think he accidentally revealed those details... Orlando was and still is one of the most private celebs out there and now all of a sudden he accidentally leaks some of his ex wife's details concerning her marriage? I wonder why :rofl: What else did he say during that interview?

22 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Hmm I don't think he accidentally revealed those details... Orlando was and still is one of the most private celebs out there and now all of a sudden he accidentally leaks some of his ex wife's details concerning her marriage? I wonder why :rofl: What else did he say during that interview?

He said he isn't invited: 

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Hmm I wouldn't be surprised about that, if she suggested that :rofl: but am I the only one who doesn't find it that odd that Orlando is not invited?

I think it would be awkward if he was invited. Even if Miranda and her family adore Orlando, there is Evan and his feelings. BTW I hope we'll see Miranda at MET.  

8 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

I think it would be awkward if he was invited. Even if Miranda and her family adore Orlando, there is Evan and his feelings. BTW I hope we'll see Miranda at MET.  

It is obvious why he's not invited. Honestly, if he was I would think it would be psychotic.....

I WANT TO SEE HER TOO AT THE MET but not wearing the world's worst outfit like last year.

I hope she goes to MET maybe redeem herself after the distasteful outfit she wore last year :yucky: and maybe let out the short hair now.

Even though, if the wedding is really next month or later I still do think we can't get a lot of photos out of it but I just really hope we get to see a peek of her wedding dress! that would be really great! :excited:

the Fashion Quarterly shots are similar to what we've seen before. If you told me they were outtakes from the Elle Spain shoot last year with Nino Munoz i would have believed it. Would love to see Miranda do more HF work, e.g on this month's Vogue Japan cover with Ghesquiere's other LV muses. Also waiting for her yearly HB Australia cover to appear, she's had jan/feb or march covers the past three years so i hope they surprise us and give her a september cover.