Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

5 hours ago, Ewciolina said:

HARPER'S BAZAAR SPAIN, MAY 2017 (REPRINT)

Photographer: Douglas Friedman

Source: @ddmix.net

This Made Me Tear Up:cry2:

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

This should have been a cover. They all look great.

This should have at least been published properly....

On 4/25/2017 at 6:17 AM, Ewciolina said:

DitaDiamondis coud you try to get these pictures from PDF version please? :flower:

I've been trying to extract but the quality is terrible. The whole magazine is fine and Miranda's editorial is the lowest quality like some preview.... I'm working on it though

I would like though to understand what is Mr. Nicolas waiting for to make her the next LV Face:angry:

On the set for MEI.COM campaign. 

9a383040271b4425806ece460df6580b_th.thumb.jpeg.3eb38c972a5435566918e26f1e19d2fd.jpeg

Source: sohu.com

And now I'm confused because Trevor Owsley posted a picture of Miranda wearing same clothes, he used tag #ellechina so I hope it means two separate projects, campaign and editorial. I think it's a shame that editorial for LV has such bad quality. 

Bloom revealed during an interview in U.K. radio show Radio X this week that he hasn’t received an invitation to the wedding. “I haven’t received an invite yet,” he admitted. If he did get one, would he attend? “I would be!” he said. “We get on. It’s all harmonious. I’m blessed.”

The topic of Kerr’s wedding came up because Bloom was asked where he was based these days. “I’ve got a six-year-year old son so I’m basically based in L.A.,” he explained, adding, “His mum’s getting married next month so we’re there.” Flynn, Kerr and Bloom’s son, was born and raised in Santa Monica, where he attends school, so Bloom has resigned himself to the fact that he’ll be based Stateside instead of in the U.K. for many more years to come.

source: http://www.harpersbazaar.com.au/news/celebrity-tracker/2017/4/miranda-kerr-wedding-orlando-bloom-not-invited/