Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

16 hours ago, DitaDiamondis said:

Hopefully 2017, will be fruitful for Randa:yes:.

Fingers crossed fingers_crossed.gif Each month I try to check as many Australian magazines as possible. Even Heidi Klum has her own lingerie ads inside - but I haven't seen Kora or Bonds campaigns, also no sign of Miranda :idk:

BTW I saw new issue of Harper's Bazaar UK. It contains two sublime editorials with breathtaking winter scenery and animals: 

b4.pngb1.png5.jpgb5.png0-page-007.jpg1-page-002.jpg0-page-010.jpg1-page-015.jpg

As far as I remember Miranda doesn't have winter cover, it's a pity ... hiverr.gif

I was about to say the same thing about the Australian magazines. There's a lot I don't understand about how Bonds chooses to advertise nowadays and how Kora Organics when featured usually the ad with her b&w profile pic by Chris Colls, even though there's a new campaign shoot now?! What saddens me this year too, was the disappearance of Vogue and those annual editorials with Terry Richardson with Harper's Bazaar (most of the time he gave her the cover:rolleyes:),  which were always themed. I really hope 2017 will be richer, and that this is all transitional phase:yes: Who knows maybe next year will get more high-profiled editorials for Vogue.... maybe LUI:whistle: 

4 minutes ago, DitaDiamondis said:

I was about to say the same thing about the Australian magazines. There's a lot I don't understand about how Bonds chooses to advertise nowadays and how Kora Organics when featured usually the ad with her b&w profile pic by Chris Colls, even though there's a new campaign shoot now?! What saddens me this year too, was the disappearance of Vogue and those annual editorials with Terry Richardson with Harper's Bazaar (most of the time he gave her the cover:rolleyes:),  which were always themed. I really hope 2017 will be richer, and that this is all transitional phase:yes: Who knows maybe next year will get more high-profiled editorials for Vogue.... maybe LUI:whistle: 

Unfortunately, I think we are going to see her even less in 2017.

She'll have her wedding and everything (Evan doesn't seem to be the guy who wants exposure).

P.S. Does anyone know what for was the Jenny Packham dress from IG post?

KORA ORGANICS (2016)

15275487_1628853360742467_8899071206796296192_n.jpg

Source: @koraorganics Instagram

On 7.12.2016 at 5:36 PM, ivancica said:

P.S. Does anyone know what for was the Jenny Packham dress from IG post?

I think it's Miranda's wardrobe, plus she is doing her makeup, maybe date with Evan or private party?

Miranda is in NY and she shot something new for JOE FRESH with Ken O'Rourke (hairdresser) and Lisa Storey (makeup artist). 

BTW I wonder why she (almost) abandoned her Instagram account? I miss her backstage pictures, daily updates, fitness inspirations.