Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

She looks absolutely amazing at the Nordic state dinner. And am I the only one who thinks she and Evan looks way more comfortable than she ever did with Orlando?

I agree with you.

PS. Maybe this time we'll have a chance to see her wedding dress ? :angel:

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

She looks absolutely amazing at the Nordic state dinner. And am I the only one who thinks she and Evan looks way more comfortable than she ever did with Orlando?

I love the KerrBloom tandem to death but I have to agree with you I noticed it too, she just sends out a natural vibe whenever she's with Evan, makes me to like him more.  

They are officially separated, both spokesperson of Miranda and Orlando announced it, in 2013. Miranda's parents said, in their episode on Australian reality series Family Confidential on Prime TV,in 2014, that Orlando called them to inform that they are filing for divorce. She's no longer married to him. They both live in two different houses in Malibu, however near each other for their son Flynn. And she's not engaged to Evan. The only development in their relationship, is that they bought this house together in Brentwood, last week, I'm not sure yet if they moved in to it yet.

I downloaded the digital version of Vogue Italia, supposedly has both Miranda & Kit Harington:shifty: editorials inside, and was gonna extract Miranda's pictures. But literally, to my horror, the magazine is 226 pages and does not have any of them:angry: LIKE WHY?!?!?!