Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Ok - you guys. I'm not here every day but I do come very often.

What can I say - I love the girl and I am sorry that she is not present (in fashion) even more. :D

Anyhow - I was wandering have you discovered which 16 modelling contracts does she have at the moment?

Perhaps some of them have expired (Clear?) since she got the chance to cut of her hair?

Also - did anybody find out what was that shoot with Mario Testino and Charlotte Tilbury back in November for?
Perhaps Ochirly?

On 1/7/2016 at 10:12 AM, Ewciolina said:

Her Victoria's Secret deal restricted her entrepreneurial ambitions, so she left in 2013 and today, on top of 16 modeling contracts, she runs popular skincare line Kora Organics, designs tea sets for Royal Albert and jewelry for Swarovski, and writes books - to add to her two motivational titles for young women, Empower Yourself and Treasure Yourself, there is a recipe book on the way called Nourish Yourself (the soup, incidentally, is excellent). No plans for Take Some Time For Yourself, though. 

Source: net-a-porter.com

On 2/13/2016 at 4:04 AM, Ewciolina said:

Harper's BAZAAR: What inspired this cut—why now?

Miranda Kerr: Well, I've been wanting to cut my hair now for at least a year. I've often fantasized about it but I haven't been able to do it because of the contracts that I've had, but now I just got clearance from all the clients that I work with, so I was like, "Let's just do it!" And everyone's like, "Oh, we should do it for a special event, but I just wanted to cut it—I'm ready."

Source: harpersbazaar.com

On 11/18/2015 at 8:13 PM, ana ♡ kerr said:

"Dream team behind the scenes @mariotestino @ctilburymakeup  :kiss:"

post-90728-0-17752500-1447877451_thumb.j

Source: Miranda's Instagram

For sure she was shooting for Ochirly that day, because some Chinese sources report that Charlotte Tilbury is responsible for makeup in this campaign. Miranda appears in Summer campaign too (which hasn't been released yet) so I think we might see her as Ochirly ambassador also in autumn and winter. Mario Testino directed TV commercials. 

There was information that she was shooting for Charlotte Tilbury beauty campaign but I don't know if it's true, only one source wrote about it.

Sometimes Miranda does few projects at the same time, it would be great if she did another cover with Testino during her trip to London.  

To be honest I don't know what to think about these mysterious "16 contracts". Givenchy campaign was a big surprise for all of us. Few days ago Miranda met Michaeline DeJoria and my first thought was: Clear contract expired so maybe we'll see Miranda in Paul Mitchell campaign? There are many things that Miranda could promote but I guess that her current contracts make it harder. For example we can forget about bags because she is the face of Samantha Thavasa. Glasses or watches? Swarovski also have them in its collection. Miranda has own skincare line, maybe that's why beauty brands don't offer her a contract. As I previously wrote I don't know what happened with Escada Joyful Moments campaign. Miranda's agent said that she has plenty of projects for the next three years. So maybe Miranda had future contracts on her mind when she was talking about those 16 contracts? Dear God - hair products, jeans, luxury resorts, fragrances, clothes, shoes, cars, hotels, maybe even toothbrushes or epilators, wide range of makeup products, swimsuits - if Miranda doesn't surprise us this year, and we'll see her dancing with animated animals in another Samantha Thavasa Christmas spot - I think I'll go crazy smilie_frech_055.gif.41c6d728e0513a1aad0

Yes - I can name them a lot (but not 16):

• Givenchy SS16

• Swarovski

• Ochirly
  • La Koradior

• Samantha Thavasa

• Wonderbra

• Reebok

• Royal Albert

• Kuro (?)

• Escada Joyful (?)

• Clear (expired?)

• Louis Vuitton (??? I don't know if she has any kind of contract to show up at all those events and fashion shows?)

• ...?

43 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Yes - I can name them a lot (but not 16):

• Givenchy SS16

• Swarovski

• Ochirly
  • La Koradior

• Samantha Thavasa

• Wonderbra

• Reebok

• Royal Albert

• Kuro (?)

• Escada Joyful (?)

• Clear (expired?)

• Louis Vuitton (??? I don't know if she has any kind of contract to show up at all those events and fashion shows?)

• ...?

Few months ago Miranda was shooting a commercial with a male model from Brazil. I wish it was something new, for example jeans campaign. According to wwd.com Kerr’s contract as the face of Swarovski runs through summer 2016, and she was keen for the design collaboration to continue into next year ." I wouldn't mind if she changed Wonderbra for something else, because the concept of their campaign is still the same, there is nothing seductive or sensual in those pictures, let me illustrate this:

miranda-kerr-wonderbra-lingerie-2015-pho  VS.  f7eca9fb927f68bf9a1e9994d3acb0b6.thumb.j

Underwear like the one from the mail-order catalog. I've read that Escada Joyful Moments was a limited edition. I haven't seen any advertising in the press or TV commercial.