Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

post-69305-0-42031300-1442604161_thumb.jpost-69305-0-83572000-1442604214_thumb.j

source: woman.ru

Woman.ru: Miranda, now, you are a person Joyful Moments fragrance from Escada and probably you like it, but we were wondering if you remember your first fragrance?

Miranda Kerr: Yes, I remember perfectly. It was the scent of the essential oil of rose.
Woman.ru: Interesting choice ... Why is he?
MK .: It is difficult to explain why it sunk into my soul. Maybe because I like simple, clear odor, and it is just one of them.
Woman.ru: What do you think, what is the principle of women choose a perfume? Age, fashion matter?
MK .: The smell - it's very personal, here it is certainly not in fashion or trends. You should select the flavor based on personal preferences. Trust your intuition and feelings, and you will find your perfect fragrance.
Woman.ru: How to start your daily beauty ritual?
MK .: I start my day with a cleansing, my favorite tool - a facial wash on my own brand Kora Organics.
Woman.ru: You have repeatedly told in his interview that you are a fan of coconut oil. There you have any new pets?
MK .: with coconut oil you get the point (laughs)! I even while cooking not do without him. But recently I discovered more and rosehip oil. It has excellent nutritional properties, with him looking skin refreshed and glowing, even after a sleepless night. I do not resist, and created a whole line of tools for Kora Organics on the basis of this oil. The very nanoshu cream with rosehip oil at night.
Woman.ru: You were born and raised in Australia. What are the secrets of beauty is the girls of this country?
MK .: Australian spend much time outdoors, try to go to bed early and sleep well. And we love to use hard brushes - they rub the skin on the hips accelerates blood circulation and thus the fight against cellulite.
Woman.ru: You - a role model for many girls, and who is the standard of beauty for you?
MK .: My grandmother. She is insanely beautiful - both externally and internally. And she always always smiling, no matter what happens!
Woman.ru: If you had not become a model of who and where you could work?
MK .: I probably would have worked in the field of nutrition and health. After meals, mind, body and soul are interconnected. What do you think has a direct impact on your body at the cellular level. That is why it is important to always stay positive and cheerful!
Woman.ru: What kind of makeup you can always find in your handbag?
MK .: Hand Cream from Kora Organics, lip balm, and a favorite scent. Now it Escada Joyful Moments.