Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

This picture is weird - where is the rest of her body? It reminds me of National Geographic pictures with extra zoom on details :laugh:

post-22656-0-14171500-1440483086_thumb.j

After I read about Evan's past I promised myself not to comment her new relationship but I hope this spoiled yuppie won't  wake up her " middle-aged women crysis ".  I'm not a puritan but she turned thirty and she is a mother, the need of looking and behaving like a crazy teenager is pathetic. Her legs are very sexy, but few minutes earlier she posted a picture of a church. Strange " holiday mix " :wacko: 

After I read about Evan's past I promised myself not to comment her new relationship but I hope this spoiled yuppie won't wake up her " middle-aged women crysis ". I'm not a puritan but she turned thirty and she is a mother, the need of looking and behaving like a crazy teenager is pathetic. Her legs are very sexy, but few minutes earlier she posted a picture of a church. Strange " holiday mix " :wacko:

I agree with you :/

This picture is weird - where is the rest of her body? It reminds me of National Geographic pictures with extra zoom on details :laugh:

attachicon.gifjoel-sartore_3996_200x150.jpg

After I read about Evan's past I promised myself not to comment her new relationship but I hope this spoiled yuppie won't  wake up her " middle-aged women crysis ".  I'm not a puritan but she turned thirty and she is a mother, the need of looking and behaving like a crazy teenager is pathetic. Her legs are very sexy, but few minutes earlier she posted a picture of a church. Strange " holiday mix " :wacko: 

So agree it was inadequate for me, Miranda shouldve known this post will cause a stir on her social media accounts. And the church post confused me a bit  :/

attachicon.gifjoel-sartore_3996_200x150.jpg

So agree it was inadequate for me, Miranda shouldve known this post will cause a stir on her social media accounts. And the church post confused me a bit  :/

She knows.

I noticed that two days ago, I'm so sad, I feel so alone now with my wikia. Like yeah it's complete now & there's fans contributing there amazing rare stuff, but these were amazing fansites. Anyway, they have a chance to renew their subscription, if they don't it's probably of the great pressure it is to run a fansite. It feels so easy from the outside but it's not.