Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

jj3 you are like a Santa Claus :heythere:, thank you. I was wondering which model we'll see on V magazine's Instagram tomorrow or on Sunday and you nailed it rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif  I wish she had full editorial.

DitaDiamondis as for me it's SWAROVSKI's best video ever! The view, the ocean, the music - everything is perfect. It would be an ideal set and perfect director for her own DVD with yoga.

Yeah, I definitely love the latest Swarovski video. Watch it every day

DitaDiamondis as for me it's SWAROVSKI's best video ever! The view, the ocean, the music - everything is perfect. It would be an ideal set and perfect director for her own DVD with yoga.

I hope she considers a yoga DVD with that style of photography, I won't mind playing it endlessly.

Regarding the video, I'm not able watch it, apparently it's removed due to copyrights :/

P.S Your collection is making me cry

Yeah, I definitely love the latest Swarovski video. Watch it every day

Me too post-22656-0-59816700-1440185557.gif

I hope she considers a yoga DVD with that style of photography, I won't mind playing it endlessly.

I love her short videos for Netaporter. She mentioned that she would like to have her own platform dedicated to health and well-being. I dream about Miranda's DVD with exercises. Watching her doing yoga (especially in slow motion) makes me wanna put away my morning cookie :blush: BTW last month Vogue Living made an interview with designer who also lives in Malibu, the video lasts over 2 minutes and contains behind the scenes and small tour around her house. Miranda had few sessions in Malibu and I hope they all have backstage videos (for example ROYAL ALBERT, which was shot in her house).

Pagani Huayra

post-84741-0-1446158437-65095_thumb.jpg

post-84741-0-1446158437-66005_thumb.jpg

Pagani Huayra

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :gocho:  not bad

Pagani Huayra

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:  :gocho:  not bad

Batman must be green with envy :brows:

Thank you DitaDiamondis Flower%20for%20you.gif

I found this message on Weibo today:

" OMG! I might be working with Miranda Kerr.....finger cross!!! Let's confirm this deal!!!! "

Source: @Sophia月牙/Weibo

This lady works for Tunnel Post Production, their clients are companies like CBS, FOX, Sony Pictures, HBO, NBC and many more. Interesting :morning: