Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

DitaDiamondis I'm sorry, I forgot to write that this picture comes from her NYC apartment :hug:

I still hope that we'll see her new house in VOGUE LIVING AUSTRALIA. Maybe this is her secret project?

I love this SWAROVSKI video, just gorgeous, thank you SunAngel Flower%20for%20you.gif  I don't know how you do this, seriously, I'm almost sleeping on Vimeo and when I find something  I'm like this :woot: , so I'm running at Miranda's thread to post it -  yep, it's already there :atoobie: :laugh:  You're amazing.

DOLLY AUSTRALIA, JULY 1998

This article contains never published picture of 15 year old Miranda (I marked it in yellow), unfortunately only Australians were allowed to buy this magazine I%20dont%20know.gif Maybe next time  :PinkCouture2: 

post-22656-0-63819200-1440150787_thumb.j

Source: Ebay

Other two pics you already know:

post-22656-0-76753400-1440151035_thumb.jpost-22656-0-86400900-1440151044_thumb.j

Source: mirandakerrfan.net

I'm melting :woot:  they should have had a still photographer for that video, way too many great scenes. This has become one my favorite videos of her & JJ3 THANK YOU SO MUCH *AS IF THE VIDEO WASN'T ENOUGH TO KILL ME. (hopefully we get more pics from that shoot)

Edited by DitaDiamondis

jj3 you are like a Santa Claus :heythere:, thank you. I was wondering which model we'll see on V magazine's Instagram tomorrow or on Sunday and you nailed it rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif  I wish she had full editorial.

DitaDiamondis as for me it's SWAROVSKI's best video ever! The view, the ocean, the music - everything is perfect. It would be an ideal set and perfect director for her own DVD with yoga.