Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

GREAT news for Russians!

Miranda is going to Moscow (June 16th) where she will promote CLEAR products. My VK community together with official CLEAR ambassadors release a little contest. Winners will get tickets to the private event and a chance to meet Miranda there.

Join us https://vk.com/mirandakerrbloomand check the news ♥

I thought Miranda is global ambassador for Clear, maybe Chinese campaign is her mysterious project from Shanghai ? loveAnya do you know more details ?

BTW Why, why they are using so much Photoshop :anger:

Yes! The secret project is the Clear new AD. The TV commercials will coming soon. And she will have one magazine cover. But as I known it's not VOGUE.

Ewciolina, Sorry I missed your message. :cry2:  I just came back from the gym.

As Josephine said, her mysterious project is Clear campaign.

Somebody said that she has taken part in a dreamy new shoot for Women's Health China. But I guess maybe it's Harper's Bazaar. NOT SURE. ;)

OMG! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Hollygirl will you be able to go there? :kiss:

DylanSuperfly, yes, you're right.

No, unfirtunately I'm from another city :(  Hope, someone will be lucky enough to win the access to the event...I'm very-very jealous  :blah:

DylanSuperfly, yeah! That's her 1st time here

Hi guys I'm new here! and I love Miranda so much! I'm from the Philippines became a fan of her in late 2012 and now I just can't get enough. I'll try to contribute to this forum as much as I can and I want to be effective immediately :) so Hi again! I hope you accept me. 

Do put a stamp on my effectiveness I want to share this picture of Miranda for CLEAR it's captioned with a filipino slogan on it :) 

11071738_453824054784922_506919428604480

Source: Clear (Facebook)