Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Lima walked for Givenchy,Balmain and Marc Jacobs.All hype about Miranda is only in Asia and thats all.I can see the truth,not like other crazy fans.She never booked normal jobs.Her last prestigious and serious job was Prada campaign in 2010.And then she started working with cheap brands like before.Yes,they may pay her millions,but as i said before her carrier is nothing if we will compare to Lima's or Doutzen's.Lily and Behati like Candice are stuck in VS.Candice is not even working.I wouldn't like to say that,but they are nothing with VS.This is the only thing that they have.

Yikes, what is wrong with Miranda doing work in Asia? Do you know how many people live there? Just because you don't live in Asia (from what I assume), doesn't mean any brand over there is 'cheap' or not important to modelling. She has a huge fanbase in Asia. 

Models have different careers just because Lima does more of something than Miranda, doesn't mean she's better or anything. Miranda is a model that's lucky enough to do what she wants. Since having Flynn her priorities have changed. 

miranda gets no attention anymore... her time is over

Forbes list or models.com rankings - she is still on high position. 6.1m people follow her Instagram.

Some people need to understand that Miranda is not a high fashion model ( and she never was ). I don't know if she left VS or they dropped her ( although Ed Razek denied " diva rumours " ) but I've noticed that at the end of her contract she wasn't happy, she lost her " sparkle ". Don't you think it's a shame that Lima got Fantasy Bra ( again ) and Doutzen didn't ? Gossips are everywhere. I've read plenty of negative opinions about Adriana, for example, that she manipulates VS to make them do what she wants. I don't remember the details but Candice's fans were furious when Adriana appeared in similar bra as Candice's Fantasy Bra. Gisele left, Rosie left, Karlie left - but they are fine. So is Miranda.

Last year she scored 6 Vogue covers,

Miranda had only 3. It's not so bad. Releasing two of them was preceded by a special event ( Vogue Japan's 15th anniversary in Paris with Mario Testino, opening Michael Kors flagship store in Shanghai ).

All hype about Miranda is only in Asia and thats all.I can see the truth,not like other crazy fans.

I don't agree. She is also very popular in Europe and US. No one claims that she is saint or that she is the best model of the world. As agent Mulder said - the truth is out there.... ;) By the way I've noticed that you and tweeyclam registered on Bellazon yesterday, almost at the same time. Coincidence? I assume that you don't seek the opportunity to make jokes from other users.

What about Miranda?What she got exept cheap campaigns like Samatha Thavasa or being ambassador for washing powder?

Seriously ? She has many contracts now ( some people say they're tired because she is everywhere, any moment she pops out of their fridge :rofl: ). Most of them Miranda chose wisely. Why? Because women:

- wash their hair ( Clear )

- like jewelry ( Swarovski )

- use perfume ( Escada Joyful )

- exercise ( Reebok )

- wear jeans ( 7FAM )

- buy lingerie ( Wonderbra )

- drink tea & coffee and throw parties ( Royal Albert )

they also take care about their skin ( that's why she created Kora Organics )

She is still the face of Ochirly (along with Lindsey Wixson). It's her fourth season. And she is no longer an ambassador for washing powder :). She has new contract, this time it's Kuro, Japanese food company. Soon there will be another contract and  campaign but we don't know the details. Beyonce and Penelope Cruz were Samantha Thavasa's faces before Miranda so I doubt these contracts were cheap ;)  Also Australian Bonds invited her to their new anniversary campaign.

I have a feeling that many Bellazon users stopped following her career after she left VS and now they are surprised that she doesn't beg for bread under the bridge.

Sometimes I'm suprised by her choices, of course I would like to see her in more exclusive campaigns than Asian cleaning products but I respect her decisions - she has a child so she wants to earn some money. Look how many stars appeared in Japanese commercials, even her ex husband. Yes, Adriana works for famous brands but Miranda's contracts are long term. Swarovski hired her in 2013 ( Reebok in 2012 ) and now she has her own collection of jewelry. Swarovski also has glasses and watches maybe that's why Miranada can't work for other brand which offers the same products. And what is wrong with Magnum ? The company has been on the market for 25 years. You can't have everything, she wasn't at Amfar Gala but she was at MET and Louis Vuitton invited her to his fashion show in Palm Springs. She is still very popular.

Her agent said that Miranda has plenty of new projects for next three years, besides she wants to try new things ( maybe that's why she recorded this song with Bobby Fox, there are also rumours about movie career). The only thing that drives me crazy is that everything is happening so sloooow :banghead:

For me Miranda is like a Midas - everything she touches turns into gold ;) She chose propitious moment to create her own brand. Many models / celebrities try to do something with their life, but not every person is successful. She has skin care line ( much more popular than Gisele's), own books, tableware set, soon there will be own collection designed for Swarovski. Who knows what else she has on her mind ? Even if Kora Organics is expensive and Miranda's books are good only for teens - people buy them.

When you create your own business you have to earn the trust of others. How many models have DVD with exercises ? Look at supermodels from 90's - Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Elle MacPherson - only Cindy's videos became huge success.

Maybe one day ( for example ) Candice is going to write a book but Miranda will leave her ( and other ex Angels ) far behind with ideas. She has " a good nose " for business. If she is such a diva why so many companies still want to hire her ? Thanks to Miranda many people have a chance to promote themselves ( Chris Colls, David Keough ).

Personally - I was sad when she became a celebrity, mostly known as Orlando's girlfriend/fiance/wife. Yes, VS gave her huge popularity and money but at the same time took something from her - a possibility to develop. Few days ago I uploaded archive pictures from her runway shows in Australia. She was in her early twenties and she was on fire ( Miranda also appeared in Milan and New York ). But when she became VS Angel and David Jones ambassador she stopped showing up on the catwalk because of the strict contracts with her employers. But she was invited to Paris for fashion week even when she was pregnant. Balenciaga, Dior, John Galliano,Chanel, Stella Mccartney, Sonia Rykiel - not so bad " for a celebrity ".

Now Miranda is 32. Look how many new faces appeared in fashion industry - in recent months, the world went crazy about Gigi and Kendall. The chances for something really big ( for example Louis Vuitton campaign ) are low. Although I have faith that Miranda didn't say her last word :)

Hey guys! Do you know Asia is a HUGE market in these days (especially Japan and China). Miranda is selling her KORA and ROYAL ALBERT very well here although KORA is a expensive product ;)

So many Hollywood stars did advertisements in Japanese TV, such as George Clooney (beer)  :rofl:, Brad Pitt (coffee), Bruce Willis (Eneos Card) :shifty:   ,..etc... what's wrong with Miranda

I have noticed that Miranda was so excited and happy during her trips to Japan. In the last VS events/show, she obviously looked bored and unhappy :)

Finally, that's her life, her business, not you. Miranda can do anything she wants/likes for her career. 

P/s: Ewciolina, Miranda had 4 Vogue covers including Taiwan, Japan, Australia, Italia (group covers though)  :hehe:

I only mentioned covers where Miranda is alone. But considering the importance in fashion industry Vogue Italia was the biggest thing of all her 2014 covers because it was September issue plus 50th anniversary of VI. They also shot Adriana but didn't forget about Miranda - so no, her time is not over.

And H&M hired Miranda in 2014, they don't use one model all the time. Plus she was the only star of their campaign while Adriana has to share the spotlight with other models.

Those diva rumours are very rare. More often, you can find very good opinions about Miranda.

This is a piece of article from SHOP TIL YOU DROP (AUSTRALIA), SUMMER 2014/2015

" When the topic turned to the incredible temperatures Sydney was turning on, a frown crossed her face. She twisted her head to peer outside and announced she was concerned about the photographers gathered there. Might they be a bit hot, she wondered out loud. Had anyone been outside to see if they needed drinks ? In my role as a magazine editor, and before that as beauty director, I've met with hundreds of super and, frankly not-so-super models. I've dined with actors, actresses, politicians and dignitaries of the highest order. I can't remember a single one being concerned about anyone outside of their inner circle, let alone the waiting paparazzi. Once again Miranda had surprised me - and impressed me, too. When I repeated this story to journalist Shonagh Walker she wasn't the slightest bit surprised.  " Miranda is extremely kind, generous, loving and respectful" says Shonagh. " She has the hugest heart. She's just a very special soul...  No matter who she hangs out with, where she travels, how much glamour she is exposed to, she always remains as sweet as ever " says Shonagh. " She never forgets to say hello or to ask about others. She's still the kind, humble girl I first met almost 20 years ago ."

If I was a journalist and Miranda was a real diva - I'd focus on the purpose of my interview and article instead of gushing how wonderful she is. During David Jones show in 2011 she had body guards, own marquee ( with flowers and sofas), where she breastfed Flynn, she also told photographers to shoot her with direct flash ( that's why they called her ''Flash Nazi'')Later she wanted DJ's campaigns to be shot in US because of Flynn but they didn't agree. That's the whole story. Even if she asked for more money - does it mean that person is a diva ?

she should just stop with the embarrassing events such as magnum and all the japanese rubbish... she is looking so desperate. 

Hmm.What will u say to the fact that Lima is the most succesfull model right now in VS?She is face of Versace,Marc Jacobs,also new face of Marc Jacobs fragrance,face of Vogue Eyewear,Balmain,H&M,Veet and etc.And also renewed her contract with Maybelline? Last year she scored 6 Vogue covers,not counting HP and etc.What about Miranda?What she got exept cheap campaigns like Samatha Thavasa or being ambassador for washing powder?I adore both of them.But Miranda's carrier is nothing if comparing to Adriana's.And this year,if not mistaken,she just walked for Sonia Rykeil and thats all.She was called to Cannes only to promote icecream,while Adriana and Karlie were co chairs of Amfar Gala.Thats the difference

"Embarrassing events"? Japanese "rubbish"? "Cheap campaigns like Samantha Thavasa"??

Mate, I think you've got to take a long, hard look at yourself. Your post is underlined with racist assumptions and you sound like a massive bigot.  Just because the fashion industry revolves around Europe and America certainly does not mean that anything that comes from anywhere else is tacky garbage as you insinuate.

58% of the world's population lives in Asia. Miranda has clearly decided to go more commercial and reap in some bucks from these million-dollar Asian and Magnum/Coca Cola campaigns before she gets old and I, for one, think she is making damn fucking smart career move. You don't even realize what a self-centered place your views are coming from. Miranda - or any celebrity for that matter - don't make life decisions to please your tastes. Most models get into the fashion industry as an avenue to make a name for themselves so that they can move on to do bigger, better, money-making things.

Look at Rosie HW & Charlize Theron & Gisele & recently Doutzen with their move to acting, music, and business. Maybe think about that next time you go slandering people's career choices and ambitions from behind your computer screen.

face it people, i know its hard for you all to accept, but miranda is OLD NEWS. she is known or being a diva and that is why she's been dropped by VS and mango etc. Look at the lame Japanese commercials for KURO and Lipton for example, why is she doing such lame things? because that's the only work she can get now. Sad but true.

face it people, i know its hard for you all to accept, but miranda is OLD NEWS. she is known or being a diva and that is why she's been dropped by VS and mango etc. Look at the lame Japanese commercials for KURO and Lipton for example, why is she doing such lame things? because that's the only work she can get now. Sad but true.

Woah, if I were you I'd tone it down and re read everything you just wrote :/