Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

How happened to both of you?I mean miranda to wish you happy birthday? :ddr: Just curious? :idk: You wrote her on twitter or instagram something? :idk: 

Both lucky :ddr:  :hehe:  :flower:  :heythere: 

Miranda followed my personal page on Instagram since 2013  :heart:

She likes my pictures sometimes and I just posted picture with comment that is my Birthday and after a few days later i checked my DM on Instagram and see birthday message from her.  :ddr:

How happened to both of you?I mean miranda to wish you happy birthday? :ddr: Just curious? :idk: You wrote her on twitter or instagram something? :idk: 

She likes my pictures sometimes and I just posted picture with comment that is my Birthday and after a few days later i checked my DM on Instagram and see birthday message from her.  :ddr:

Wow that's really cool ! So sweet of her :)

And me ? Oh, I asked her ... :)

Wow that's really cool ! So sweet of her :)

And me ? Oh, I asked her ... :)

Thank you both!!!! :flower: Always be lucky guys :clap: 

UNEARTHED FAMILY ALBUM! FRESH FACED MIRANDA KERR'S CANDID  HOLIDAY PICTURES FROM SIX YEARS AGO ARE REVEALED

post-22656-0-44401000-1408142554_thumb.jpost-22656-0-29635600-1408142573_thumb.jpost-22656-0-14858500-1408142618_thumb.jpost-22656-0-72462000-1408142604_thumb.jpost-22656-0-81958200-1408142653_thumb.jpost-22656-0-56770300-1408142679_thumb.jpost-22656-0-77164600-1408142589_thumb.jpost-22656-0-96314900-1408142696_thumb.j

post-22656-0-78938100-1408142525_thumb.jpost-22656-0-29648100-1408142638_thumb.j

She took time out of her busy schedule to wish her dad John Kerr ‘happy birthday’ on Friday. And now some pictures from Miranda Kerr’s family album have been unearthed showing how happy and close the Kerr family are together. The photographs taken six years ago in January 2008 are of Miranda, 31, visiting her family in New South Wales village near Coffs Harbour during the Christmas holidays.A source told Daily Mail Australia: ‘Miranda was visiting her family who were holidaying with her aunt, who has a house in the area. She looked very pretty and fresh faced and was very polite and gracious. ‘It was around the time that her and Orlando Bloom had started dating.Miranda looks incredibly youthful in the shots where she would have been 25-years-old. In the big group pictures Miranda can be seen posing with her brother Matthew, cousins Georgia, Lilly, Jonno, Gabby, her aunty Sally Burrington, uncle Chris, father John Kerr, grandmother Anne Kerr, grandfather Peter Kerr, aunty Jane Kerr and mother Therese Kerr.In the shots, Miranda’s sense of style is evident and she looks immaculate in a cute dotty frock with leather belt. Her shiny brunette hair looks fuss-free and is simply parted in the middle. Wearing minimal makeup Miranda’s natural beauty, which has since made her one of the biggest models in the world, is clearly visible.As well as the big happy group shots, in some of the pics Miranda can be seen posing closely with her mother Theresa and the family resemblance is clear. Earlier this year it was thought that Miranda had a frosty relationship with her family after a controversial documentary titled Family Confidential aired on ABC1 in Australia. But ever since the supermodel has laid those innuendos to rest, and her recent social media post shows that she has nothing but love for her clan.In one shot she hangs off her younger brother Matthew’s shoulder showing how well the siblings get on. Miranda also looked happy to be amongst her Gunnedah girlfriends Brooke Ross, Lauren Ramien and Vanessa Gallen. In another picture, the Victoria’s Secrets model poses next to her grandmother Anne Kerr and a cousin.

Source: dailymail.co.uk