Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

It's funny, two years ago or something like that she said her NY apart' was to big for her and Flynn, and now she moves on for a very big place. I don't blame, I would do the same.

I prefer when Miranda lives in New York, this city suits her - so many possibilities ( especially now when she is a businesswoman). She moved here for Orlando because he got a job on Broadway. I am not sure but I think his contract was scheduled for one year. He probably sold or rented his house in Los Angeles maybe that's why she bought a new one. Maybe she wants to start all over again ? I like her new home, it's modest but very cozy and close to the nature. Miranda  is very private so I doubt if she ever gonna share pictures how she decorated it.

It's funny, two years ago or something like that she said her NY apart' was to big for her and Flynn, and now she moves on for a very big place. I don't blame, I would do the same.

I prefer when Miranda lives in New York, this city suits her - so many possibilities ( especially now when she is a businesswoman). She moved here for Orlando because he got a job on Broadway. I am not sure but I think his contract was scheduled for one year. He probably sold or rented his house in Los Angeles maybe that's why she bought a new one. Maybe she wants to start all over again ? I like her new home, it's modest but very cozy and close to the nature. Miranda  is very private so I doubt if she ever gonna share pictures how she decorated it.

Sure, I don't think she's gonna share pictures of how she decorated it. Or maybe we will see a bit of her home during ITW or something, but it's not something I want to see. It's private :)

I'm sorry guys that I'm writing here ...I

I just want to share my happiness! Miranda has a big and the most kind heart and amazing beautiful soul!

She send this on my Bday  :heart:  :hug:  :fun:  :woohoo:  :flower:

No way to describe how happy I am because I love Miranda so much for years! 

post-68205-0-62184500-1407579751_thumb.j

I just want to share my happiness! Miranda has a big and the most kind heart and amazing beautiful soul!

Wow-you are so lucky :ddr:  :hehe:  :clap: 

That's so cool ! :)

Lucky girl  :ddr: . Happy for you. Miranda is so sweet  :wub:

Orlando bought a new apartment in NY. Miranda said that Flynn would be spending time with his dad as much as possible. So I think she lives in both NY and LA because of relationship between Flynn and Orlando.

Wow-you are so lucky :ddr:  :hehe:  :clap: 

That's so cool ! :)

Lucky girl  :ddr: . Happy for you. Miranda is so sweet  :wub:

Thank you so much sweethearts!!  :flower:  :heart:

So lovely to hear from you. Love come here and sharing with you all! Like a family.

I know what you feel 'cause she wished me a happy birthday last year :) It's really cool to share our joy and feelings with other people ! :D