Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Unfortunately, not everyone likes the song.  " Creepy " is the most frequently occurring word :/

not bad at all!  But Who can sing nowadays?? Right, nobody  :hehe:

BUT...I agree that she should keep modeling not singing  :flower:

" Picking out some fun fashion for Spring with the help of @ShopStyle. #WeShopStyle "

attachicon.gif10249176_1413542572250353_1426128040_n.jpg

Source: Miranda's Twitter

when she posted, she forgot to take off the instructions. It was saying "MK must post this until 12 ET". then she removed... lol

ugh! Hungry PR Tigers  :rofl:

" Picking out some fun fashion for Spring with the help of @ShopStyle. #WeShopStyle "

when she posted, she forgot to take off the instructions. It was saying "MK must post this until 12 ET". then she removed... lol

What ? Sorry I don't understand :/ ( My English can be bad sometimes )

probably, ShopStyle manager sent her the sentence (which is  Picking out some fun fashion for Spring with the help of @ShopStyle. #WeShopStyle " ) to be posted under the Instagram picture +  there was a remark (for her) that she must post it till the 12 am (not sure about the correct time, but whatever)! So Miranda just copied and pasted...then noticed this remark about time and removed it  :flower:

probably, ShopStyle manager sent her the sentence (which is  Picking out some fun fashion for Spring with the help of @ShopStyle. #WeShopStyle " ) to be posted under the Instagram picture +  there was a remark (for her) that she must post it till the 12 am (not sure about the correct time, but whatever)! So Miranda just copied and pasted...then noticed this remark about time and removed it  :flower:

Ahhhhhh ! Thank you :) Well it's funny eheh

Another question, why ShopStyle manager sent her this sentence ? It's part of the contract ? Sorry for my questions lol

Ahhhhhh ! Thank you :) Well it's funny eheh

Another question, why ShopStyle manager sent her this sentence ? It's part of the contract ? Sorry for my questions lol

I think yes:) promotion through social webs is also a part of the contract :)

LMAO she had ONE job, and it was to remove that part. That's actually kinda shitty on her behalf, because it shows her millions of followers that she was obliged to post that instead of actually liking the website. Obviously WE know better that it is fake PR, but not everyone else does!

Oh thanks :) I noticed that you edit your posts...For example I see updates and go further, then accidently come back and see new pics on the post that've already seen  :hehe:  :hehe: tricky girl  :cain:  :laugh:  :hug:

Sometimes I have problems with Bellazon :(   I can't edit the current post and users already made new ones. So I'm going back ( if I can ) and finish or edit my previous post with the rest of the pics/news that I found. I try to make one post contained a few pictures because I've noticed that some users ( especially new ) prefer quantity - they put one picture in one post. And in a short period of time they have thousands of posts on their account ;)