Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I don't know whether these were posted before or not...

Joe The Taxi Driver - photographed by Ayaad Damouni

post-69305-0-73157300-1397663445_thumb.j

Elle (Japan) December 2013 - behind the scenes - photographed by Chris Colls

post-69305-0-92940600-1397663499_thumb.j

source: facebook

there is also something that grabbed my attention when I was searching through Miranda's photos on Facebook, Victoria's Secret tagged Miranda among the other angels in their post of "The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is heading to LONDON!". So maybe the rumors of her participating in this year's show are right?! maybe they made sure earlier this year that she'll be with them to avoid what happened last year due to Michael Kors event :idk:

there is also something that grabbed my attention when I was searching through Miranda's photos on Facebook, Victoria's Secret tagged Miranda among the other angels in their post of "The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is heading to LONDON!". So maybe the rumors of her participating in this year's show are right?! maybe they made sure earlier this year that she'll be with them to avoid what happened last year due to Michael Kors event :idk:

Sounds really good!! I love London, it's one of my fav cities!! But it's a pity a normal person can't attend VS show :( I'd love to be there  :blah:

Sounds really good!! I love London, it's one of my fav cities!! But it's a pity a normal person can't attend VS show :( I'd love to be there  :blah:

I agree ! My sister and I would love to be there too

Miranda Kerr Talks Feeding Her Hair From The Inside Out, Her Love For Coconut Oil & More

"I wanted to cut my hair when I was pregnant. I had such an urge to cut it really short. I'd like to and you'll see I'm sure in a few years. I have a [faux bob] though. I like to mix it up. One day, I'll cut it for real."  No Miranda, I don't like this  :no:. I love your long hair. 

Full interviewhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/16/miranda-kerr-hair-secrets-coconut-oil_n_5159292.html