Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you JenyaKerr :hug:

Still one more picture left to reveal -  Miranda and pearls:

post-22656-0-94032400-1392584997_thumb.j

I wonder if this one also appears in magazines ? Or exists in HQ?

post-22656-0-85930600-1392585731_thumb.p

Outtakes shown in behind the scenes video look interesting, some of them even better than final pictures. I compared all the outfits from BTS video with released pictures. It looks like Miranda's campaign is completed. I wonder if Swarovski extends the contract ? Anyway, it was nice to see her in such elegant setting.

He really is her one and only 'little love!' After Miranda Kerr and her cute son Flynn spent Valentine's Day together, the happy mother-and-son duo took a loved-up stroll together in New York City where the three-year-old adorned the model with a sweet smooch on her cheek. The newly single 30-year-old didn't even seem to care that snow was falling around them as they headed out into the cold to spend some quality time together.

post-22656-0-96752200-1392586383_thumb.jpost-22656-0-97825000-1392586438_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk

First Kate, then Christy - now Miranda  make%20it%20clap.gif   make%20it%20clap.gif  make%20it%20clap.gif

/ And people were laughing that she doesn't work for Victoria's Secret anymore. She should left them earlier /

Hollygirl she used " #ad "  in the description so it looks like new campaign. Fingers crossed  :thumbsup:

It would be great to see her in CK underwear campaign. I love Christy's ad and spot, so simple and elegant.

Anyway, Randa has so many sessions lately but she is so mysterious about her upcoming projects :ddr:

Look what you can see in Hong Kong ;)

attachicon.gif1896816_10203431115286805_1756221517_n.jpg

Source: Moty Melamed Facebook

Yeah, I noticed. But I think that meaning can  also be like 'personal advertising of CK while wearing it and picturing it' :Angel: . Anyway, I'd really want her to shoot for CK  :gocho:

First Kate, then Christy - now Miranda  make%20it%20clap.gif   make%20it%20clap.gif  make%20it%20clap.gif

/ And people were laughing that she doesn't work for Victoria's Secret anymore. She should left them earlier /

Hollygirl she used " #ad "  in the description so it looks like new campaign. Fingers crossed  :thumbsup:

It would be great to see her in CK underwear campaign. I love Christy's ad and spot, so simple and elegant.

Anyway, Randa has so many sessions lately but she is so mysterious about her upcoming projects :ddr:

Look what you can see in Hong Kong ;)

attachicon.gif1896816_10203431115286805_1756221517_n.jpg

Source: Moty Melamed Facebook

Yeah, I noticed. But I think that meaning can  also be like 'personal advertising of CK while wearing it and picturing it' :Angel: . Anyway, I'd really want her to shoot for CK  :gocho:

I saw on CK's Twitter - 'show yours'  action so maybe she just showed her calvins on the set. But they also have new PR agency in Australia now. Maybe we'll find something soon.  BTW can't wait to see her editorial for GQ shot by Testino.